Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

Just frustrating because I don't wanna be constantly thinking about popping the air bags in my pairs while playing.

Picked them up today. Feel great so far. B grades but flawless. Arundel mills nike has them for $120.

Was There Saturday And Considered Picking Up To Ball In For My Up Coming League.

Might Go Back And Pickup, Just Not A Big Fan Of The CW

Gonna lace up one of my shrouded pairs for ball tonight 
embarassed.gif

Hoping to set the paranoia of popping the air bags aside.  Can't let this bs stop me from enjoying a great hoop shoe...

Picked them up today. Feel great so far. B grades but flawless. Arundel mills nike has them for $120.

Was There Saturday And Considered Picking Up To Ball In For My Up Coming League.

Might Go Back And Pickup, Just Not A Big Fan Of The CW

I know how you feel. Im personally not a big fan of the upper as a whole but this thread is consistent in saying these perform like beasts. Thing is, I have a ton of hooping shoes right now and im only hooping in doors for the most part so these will have to wait to get the court death.

That said, the cheapest ive found them locally was at Arundel. Defintiely wanted a better colorway but its hard to be picky when trying for the cheapest, closet alternative.

Sweet news, thanks bro. Might have to get me one of those bamboos. I presume the other xx8s are the SEs since they cost less than the bamboos?

Accidentally typed xxx8 bamboo into google. Lol at the results. I doubt they can release the 30 and call it XXX. If they do there will be some mega lols

Lol @ xxx

Hey I didn't notice the prices, SE would make more sense. From the colours I thought the green thermal camo and carbon ones.

These are the only ones I truly wanted and no sign of them smh
yeah those are real nice, but look at the midsole, it's incomplete. these are clearly early samples.

the link i posted calls the bamboos "white/white/bamboo", so if they have the printed leaves or look like this, i don't know.

Played in these tonight with the shroud zipped up all the way for the first time.  Not like it makes a huge difference, but I did like it.

The collar height turned way too many heads for my liking though 
laugh.gif
 Obviously I knew what to expect and shouldn't care either way, but I'm not big on drawing a ton of attention to the kicks.  

What's also funny is this doesn't seem to stop me from picking up some of the more unique/loud colorways of a shoe that appeal to me.  I guess that's how it should be though.

Last edited:
yeah those are real nice, but look at the midsole, it's incomplete. these are clearly early samples.

the link i posted calls the bamboos "white/white/bamboo", so if they have the printed leaves or look like this, i don't know.

Yes. These are the bamboos and the ones I have been wanting since last february. Smh at that $300 price tag.

Back
Top Bottom