Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

Does Jason Mark work? I tried to clean some sneaks on Sunday following the instructions. Now maybe I was expecting clear soles after cleaning them.

Does Jason Mark work? I tried to clean some sneaks on Sunday following the instructions. Now maybe I was expecting clear soles after cleaning them.
to be honest i dont do soles, was usin JM on the upper.  all my indoor basketball shoes never get worn outside, i bag them before and after games/sessions so they dont really get dirty to the point where i need to clean them.  however i did clean the front outsole cos i could c smudges and JM got rid of all visible dirt/marks and it worked pretty good on the leather as well. 

Really regret not doubling up on the black/green. Didn't think it would be the best color at the time. It's so subtle zipped up and then there's neon green popping when you zip down. The majority of the colors were really loud 'look at me' designs.

Last edited:
I would disagree... I think they run long and even slightly wide

Snug to me. The shroud makes it snug. If you are a skinny fella, I can see them fitting perfect, but they fit me snug.....comfortable still though....actually the most comfortable J I will say I own. I will say it is a snug fit like a glove as mentioned. Not too tight.....just snug. Lol

Was going to order some real dye for this but I got impatient and just started going at these oak hills with some sharpies. Happy with how they turned out.

Was going to order some real dye for this but I got impatient and just started going at these oak hills with some sharpies. Happy with how they turned out.
Huge improvement. These are pretty nice especially after hearing about guys getting the Oak Hills for $90 at the outlets.

Nahhh. Adidas' answer to the xx8 were the y-3 high which came out only a month or two after the xx8.

Exactly the same layout but the booty is tall too.
Had to google them to see what they are. Wow they're ugly.  Didn't know they were Adidas. Lolled when I read the description which said they had a 9.5" shaft

Were the black/green more limited than the green camos? I seem to remember them both selling out at the same time when they launched but now ebay is flooded with green camos and the black/green is nowhere to be seen

Do you play ball in these or just casual wear? Wonder how do the sharpie hold up? That looks pretty good without the white.

I get stepped on constantly when playing in these and the white part gets dirty real fast might do the same if these hold up without scuffing off easy.

Do you play ball in these or just casual wear? Wonder how do the sharpie hold up? That looks pretty good without the white.

I get stepped on constantly when playing in these and the white part gets dirty real fast might do the same if these hold up without scuffing off easy.

Will be hooping in them but haven't yet as my hand is busted. Will keep you posted tho. One thing tho, I put a lot of sharpie layers on and it went through easily onto the white inside part. Only do it if you don't fold your collar out. Or don't color that high up.

Will be hooping in them but haven't yet as my hand is busted. Will keep you posted tho. One thing tho, I put a lot of sharpie layers on and it went through easily onto the white inside part. Only do it if you don't fold your collar out. Or don't color that high up.

Yea, I play with them zipped all the way up so its not a issue. Please do keep posted on how they hold up. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom