Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

I waiting to see if they do a LE or SE model of this shoe like they did with the XV. After seein them on Spike Lee's feet I somewhat like them. Hopefully there a scaled back model of these that you don't have to banana peel, LOL.  

I may be alone but I like them a lot. Now, just hit me up when they come in gs sizes and don't cost the same as rent in a small city

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
you back ? that wasn't long 

I think if they would have stuck close to the design sketches in terms of the height of the "stealth" covering material, the concept would be a little easier to swallow. Like stopping the covering above the laces. Those initial sketches look good, hopefully the low top version or the lite version will be better.

Nike retroing the GPs in march will really put a dent in the popularity of this shoe... Most are already comparing the XX8 to the GP so I know the folks at GP tight right now lol

I've owned plenty of Nikes that zipped up, none of which were Gary Paytons.

So what is this obsession with comparing the new Jordan to Paytons?

Flightposites, Flightposite IIs, Shox VCs, Shox XTs and plenty of others all zipped up.

Not understanding.

I've owned plenty of Nikes that zipped up, none of which were Gary Paytons.
So what is this obsession with comparing the new Jordan to Paytons?
Flightposites, Flightposite IIs, Shox VCs, Shox XTs and plenty of others all zipped up.
Not understanding.

What is what I was saying earlier

People don't compare every sneaker with visible air to the III or Air Revolution. Some people just need a argument to justify their complaints. Just say you don't like the sneaker and keep it moving.

honestly i think they will be better looking in person and in a more vibrant colorway. im hoping for another wolf grey like colorway. or maybe even  a nice electro-lime colorway. these shoes are said to be 250 but i think they will go on sale quick and drop to 180 then outlets will pick em up at around 130-140 and then eventually sale at 100-115 and then i will pick em up. i just picked up the 2012s for 109. so these will go down significantly just give it time. 

Back
Top Bottom