Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

I just wanna know what's JB's sudden obsession with volt green now though!? A black-red/stealth colorway would have been ten times better IMO...

For real though. What happened to black & red?

ya'll act like black and red has not been done by jb for the past 28 years

Man can I get some some release info on the christmas day joints that russell wore smh at jordan brand for holding back on those

I actuslly like the volt greeen accent on the jordans.
Black/red has been done so many times already.
Actually the 17 and 18 didnt got a black/red treatment until the cdp versions.

17 at least had all black. 18 had white/red.

many of us have been following the air jordan series for decades. forgive us for wanting a colorway that stays inline with bulls colors . . .

Personally I like the thought of trying new colors on the shoes we all love. The Bulls color ways will always be iconic, but the right color scheme on the right shoe can make any enthusiast, new or old, see the sneaker in a whole new light.

try all the colors you want. i'm all for it. but they should always throw a bone to the old school bulls fans who continue to support the line.

I actuslly like the volt greeen accent on the jordans.
Black/red has been done so many times already.
Actually the 17 and 18 didnt got a black/red treatment until the cdp versions.
Yeah the XIX where the return Of Bred colors for Jordans , They were planning to release a white silver and blue colorway but since jordan got fired from the wizards he scrapped it and went with the white and silver also the the XIX continued a drop in price because Air jordans were getting so expensive the sales went down .. o the good ol' days

Last edited:
I just wanna know what's JB's sudden obsession with volt green now though!? A black-red/stealth colorway would have been ten times better IMO...

I'm sick of the obsession with volt/green. Those green 28s are hidious. I was hoping for those blue 28s Westbrook wore on Xmas. U suck JB for releasing that moldy green 28.

Back
Top Bottom