Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

I know, but I think out of all the models, these the 2s, and 9s are usually under-hyped, which is a good thing since I like the 9s and 14s.

The only reason why the past 9s sold out was because they were all limited.

Same thing goes for the White/Red 14s that released last year sold out, because they were QS.

However, I'm sure if they ever when the Oxy's and Indiglos get retro'd, they'll sell out since they haven't been retro'd yet.
I really like the XIVs. Had the original black red ones. Was really excited about the retro last year but it was such trash that I returned it immediately. If retroed properly I'd buy them again

Those XV's are fire very unerated, its funny most ppl that hate on them never owned a pair.

15s still ugly.

No color way can save the design.

There's a reason those who have hated on them never had a pair :x Hideous. I turned em down for free from my mama as a high schooler back in the day.

The ONLY blemish on tinker hatfields resume. Though the obsidian colorway is OK.

though the 22s might be worse (even though he didnt design em)..they're the only ones i wouldnt rock in ANY colorway.

Last edited:
There's a reason those who have hated on them never had a pair :x Hideous. I turned em down for free from my mama as a high schooler back in the day.

The ONLY blemish on tinker hatfields resume. Though the obsidian colorway is OK.

though the 22s might be worse (even though he didnt design em)..they're the only ones i wouldnt rock in ANY colorway.

You're entitled to your opinion as for me I own all the OG's n I love them.

Shoot i wish someone would offer me some free J's in any model I would accept them.

Wait only blemish on tinkers resume?

DO YOU NOT SEE THE XX8!?

I personally don't believe he's designed anything for JB past the xx3. IMO they've been using him more as a spokesperson.. I could be wrong though..but they mentioned he "collaborated" on it. i'm not really buying it. Though i do think the xx8 look alright once its peeled down like the gloves.

Wait only blemish on tinkers resume?

DO YOU NOT SEE THE XX8!?

I personally don't believe he's designed anything for JB past the xx3. IMO they've been using him more as a spokesperson.. I could be wrong though..but they mentioned he "collaborated" on it. i'm not really buying it. Though i do think the xx8 look alright once its peeled down like the gloves.

I still hate on the XX's :lol:

Those XV's are fire very unerated, its funny most ppl that hate on them never owned a pair.

Untrue. I owned the Black/Red pair and the Columbia's. By far one of the worst model's in the numbered series. I liked them at first but after awhile I let them go. Comfort was subpar,IMO.

Last edited:
Dunno if this was posted yet, but for everyone wondering how these perform on court.

lookin like the lovechild of the latest melos and kukinis. :x

quick mash of kukinis with it.

Last edited:
The lows look awful. It's like taking away the cover from the gloves. It's what makes the shoe stand out

Back
Top Bottom