Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

I want the green camo pair is hoh only place getting them does people know I've stayed out of the stores because of this all star ****. If anyone can help thanks u in advance.

With a marketing degree i take interest in jbrand marketing. I personally think the commercial is the best Jbrand has done since the 23s . 1. it has MJ in it 2- it has MJ narorating it 3- It has two very marketable young new jbrand players in Westbrook and Blake Griffin 4- it's bright 5- it's loud 6 - sticks to the stealth theme and most importantly describes the shoe perfectly as far as the evolution of the shoe and pushing limits. I think Jbrand did a good job on this. Much better than last years..... Ps there wasn't one last year. jbrand leadership is moving things in the right direction. I agree the commercial isn't like the XXI commercial. But it's the best in 5 years . Still shoulda put the man himself in the shoes though..
How can it be bright and loud yet stealthy? That makes no sense. It has way too much going on and doesn't focus enough on the shoe. That hideous thing Westbrook is wearing just takes away attention from the shoe.

The MJ narrative is the only good thing about it, but it would have been nice to see him pull a few moves in the shoe. It is, after all, the Air Jordan, not the Air Westbrook

I live here in DAllas where the is like a mall in every 5 miles and only 3 stores will be carrying the XX8 ones and two were having a lottery and one said first come first serve check out the footlocker unlocked website these will NOT be in every retail store as someone suggested.

With a marketing degree i take interest in jbrand marketing. I personally think the commercial is the best Jbrand has done since the 23s . 1. it has MJ in it 2- it has MJ narorating it 3- It has two very marketable young new jbrand players in Westbrook and Blake Griffin 4- it's bright 5- it's loud 6 - sticks to the stealth theme and most importantly describes the shoe perfectly as far as the evolution of the shoe and pushing limits. I think Jbrand did a good job on this. Much better than last years..... Ps there wasn't one last year. jbrand leadership is moving things in the right direction. I agree the commercial isn't like the XXI commercial. But it's the best in 5 years . Still shoulda put the man himself in the shoes though.
man i miss when the XXI came out
pimp.gif

Kind of like the shoe. Stealth, loud design, & bright. Matches up if u ask me. But yes the man in them would be ideal.

^^^In addition...

To me they look best when they are zipped up half way and rolled down the rest...Completely unzipped + rolled all the way down, and zipped all the way up just looks off...

Now if your planning on rocking casual with jeans then zipped up all the way is a must...

I know there is alot of hate On these but to each his own i guess....

I plan on copping and balling in them in my Game on Saturday Morning...

Looks like a performacne Monster!

Nike  Europe are such jerks. They release in two days and they still haven't confirmed the price or the colors for the launch date.  

WUT. Do they really think a lot of people are gonna stroll into the shop to pick up some shoes and the shorts and foot a $380 bill

Nike  Europe are such jerks. They release in two days and they still haven't confirmed the price or the colors for the launch date.  

This.
Today i sent a message to thw facebook site of niketown berlin. And guess what they replied?
"Please check out next week again, maybe we have more info".
I said they are rekeasing this saturday.......no replies TT

This.
Today i sent a message to thw facebook site of niketown berlin. And guess what they replied?
"Please check out next week again, maybe we have more info".
I said they are rekeasing this saturday.......no replies TT
And my personal favourite "check back, we will have an update soon". 

The worst is that they won't release the price before the launch, not just with this shoe but all new releases. I bet it's a lot more than $250, probably around 280- 300

2010s are the best out of the beyond 23 joints so far imo. ppl hated on the window but thats more acceptable than this hideous shroud. i wouldnt want to ball with **** hanging off my shoes

2011s were better than the 2010s imo. both were nice, but i think 2011s might be looked back on as a slept on classic. maybe.

lol @ $120 shorts. jb really testing hypebeast patience with those.

I want the green camo pair is hoh only place getting them does people know I've stayed out of the stores because of this all star ****. If anyone can help thanks u in advance.
I spoke with a Footlocker rep yesterday and she told me that it didn't have any special restrictions.  Meaning that it should release at most Footlockers even those without a HOH.  I guess we will see if this holds true on release day.  
eek.gif

Not even mad about those shorts.

They sell $100 shorts and jackets all the time, the last pair of $100 shorts they had actually had some cool tech that made them lot as hell.

Why don't we look at the features of he shorts before we say aye or nay. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom