Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

I'm 100% feeling the solid uppers...The print models are no bueno...Like I said before I'm waiting for the ID models to come out and see if there is anything I can work with...

Only pairs I'd even think twice about at this point is the white Westbrook PE's up there (Throw that out with some Bulls color blocking and I'm in) and the black stealths which I'm going to head out and try on tomorrow...

I still say zipped up with a pair of jeans and these things are winners for casual wear...On court though I'd have to go with that zipped up half way look just barely exposing the 2~3...

alien.gif

Just got a look at the black camo first hand at fnl. Ugly. Its got some brown mixed in and the inner sleeve is a purple ish hue color. Best option by far is the all black imo

Last edited:
just copped a pair of these and man have never had shoes feel lateral support and tread is crazy! this haters keep hating cause you cannot get any or try them on these are SICK!!

Kinda want to see a "Lux" pair.

Tumbled leather shroud, copper plated heel plate. Copper pro plate, brown or black inner shoe.

Going to start selling of my collection to pay for all these xx8s.

So far I'm getting the black stealth, the green camos, and if they drop, these yellow ones plus the white ones. 

I sure hope they're comfortable. I hate getting all pumped for a shoe and then it turns to be uncomfortable to wear

Going to start selling of my collection to pay for all these xx8s.

So far I'm getting the black stealth, the green camos, and if they drop, these yellow ones plus the white ones. 

I sure hope they're comfortable. I hate getting all pumped for a shoe and then it turns to be uncomfortable to wear
Dude I felt the same way so walked my old holes in the socks self to try them on and man I cannot explain how comfortable thye are and they way they feel makes me want to go on the court tonite but no can do I have my Iverson Answer Pumps to abuse people on the court these are for laid back and casual purposes!!

Just copped my all black stealths. Looks like Jordan brand is changing the game again. Very very comfortable. Cant wait to hoop in them. also very limited only 2 stores in my area got them and they only have one pair in each size. also noticed they are quickstrike so once they are gone that will probably be it. these are for REAL heads, Hype beast free shoe, all the hype beast are [emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji] snoozing.

Gotta add I haven't been this geeked about a pair of shoes in a while. Going to grab my girl a pair right now. So sick!

I guess the pics were posted already, but yesterday I went through that Jordan Brand AJ 28 experience and it was pretty cool. They let us try the shoes on and do 3 different things with them (Defensive slide, dribble, and a fake Dunk lol), then get allowed to enter that room with different colorways of 28's, and the 1-28 collection. Over all, I really would love to buy the shoes cause the Zoom Air was extremely responsive (probably the most responive I've felt in a shoe), but for 250? Idk about that.

Ya just checked these out first hand. Inner sleeve looks purple with a neon green jumpman on it. Not my style for sure

Yea, I just inspect it myself. The inner is purplish with the green jumpman. The outer has a purple/brown hue to it. Looks like it might be the joker xx8 colorway. I agree with you. I'm definitely skipping this one. Waiting to see if the blue xx8 is available.

Back
Top Bottom