Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

The black camos jokers were a qs on friday. Hoh received them locally around 2 pm and put them right out. I purchased them in the afternoon yesterday .

These are easy to get where I'm at, but only 2 store statewide got the black camo's. 1 store sold out and the other store can't sell them, because JB told them to send them back, because they weren't supposed to get them in. What makes me more frustrated is knowing that they're here and in stock, but I can't buy them. I got to take pictures of them yesterday, but I can't have them. What a F'ing tease. Now I'm on the search for the black camo's in a size 13. This has been my luck here lately.:smh:

im officially rocking these folded inwards. feel free to join me fellas.

So damn comfy! I recommend going down .5 a size though. You wont regret buying these.

Last edited:
I was not liking this shoe based on all the photos but when I actually started to see people wearing them I was hooked. I had to get a pair today. People will disagree I am sure but I really like the way you can rock these with jeans.

They look great with jeans. I wonder how many people that do not like these, will end up getting the GP Gloves if/when they release :nerd:.

Son, those hyperposites in the background...

Tried the 28s on today they're a pretty comfortable shoe. I can tell they'd be great to play ball in. Very low-profile and responsive.

Does anyone know if any of the Houston Galleria HOH or Northline Footaction still have those wooden box xx8?

Last edited:
got the black/green xx8 off eastbay this morning. only took 14 mins. to complete check out. super surprised they sold out so quick.

Can't wait to wear for hoops 

props to EASTBAY today

ordered black/volts

at 8am, back too bed by 8:10

easy cop 

might go back for the green camo ?

I didn't think they were going to sale out. I like them camo ones I think the next colorway that come out I'm going to go for.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom