Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

I wonder which is more limited or best to have in the collection. black stealth, green camo or black camo.

So far, all colorways quite sold out in both black/volt and lime camo.
I wonder how the blue and red camo will do.
Im really surprised that the xx8 did much better than the 2012 despite being more expensive and radical in design.

I wonder which is more limited or best to have in the collection. black stealth, green camo or black camo.
You should ask yourself which one you like the most not how limited they are. Honestly, how will the amount produced make the pair you have any better or worse? 

I'd think the black/volt for now... but I suspect they'll release QS cw later in the year.  I think the blue or red camos are the best so far though.

Really thought these would hit outlets at that $250 price point. Damn y'all thirsty! LMAO!!! I do like the shoe but nowhere near $250 like territory.

Really thought these would hit outlets at that $250 price point. Damn y'all thirsty! LMAO!!! I do like the shoe but nowhere near $250 like territory.
The price is crazy, and I do feel a bit silly paying this much for shoes. Should have priced these at 180-190 and just produced more units.

Nike have become resellers! 250 for these, 250 for the elites, 250 hyperdunk plus. At this rate, all  basketball shoes will start at 250 in a few years

I'd think the black/volt for now... but I suspect they'll release QS cw later in the year.  I think the blue or red camos are the best so far though.

Blue camo is def copped. But may change my mind out of the two when I see them in person. Either or for me not both!

The black camo colorway seems to be the hardest to get...this whole release was a lil strange though the green camo's weren't even produced in a sz 8
And it's seems every store that had the black camo's or "jokers" pulled them from the shelves, does anyone know why this was?

The black camo colorway seems to be the hardest to get...this whole release was a lil strange though the green camo's weren't even produced in a sz 8
And it's seems every store that had the black camo's or "jokers" pulled them from the shelves, does anyone know why this was?

Good question. I also think the black camos were produced in a very limited amount and only some selected store received them.
I think generally all xx8 colorways are produced much less than the 2011 or 2012 colorways, because JB seems to plan to release many colorways of the xx8.

I think there is great potential for color ways with ventilation holes. You could print a black mud guard aka IX, X, XI along the bottom with ventilation holes to mimic the pattern of the IXs upper. Similar to the Thunder Westbrook PE.

Another option would be to print a photo on the upper. Jordan All-Star Edition with him in the slam dunk contest with the 3s on flying to the rim. Print of Jordan in his games vs. Lakers, Suns, Knicks dunking on the team. Cavaliers edition would be a photo of him dropping the 70+ points, etc. Photos from games of Jordan's 6 championships and call those the six rings.

Forget these camo patterns do something wild.

im officially rocking these folded inwards. feel free to join me fellas.

repped

I like that look with shorts

repped

I like that look with shorts

thanks. i hate wearing jordans with jeans so i gotta find a way to make it work with shorts.

I have both the green and black camos, but I found another spot that has my size in them. not sure if I should double up on one of those again or just use that $ on one of the future colorways..

when i was rolling through serramonte yesterday, the black camos were either sold out or nearly sold out. the footaction guy i talked to said they got 18 of each colorway. the black camos are just the more popular color

Did the Black/Green also sell it out in stores?   I don't think any store in my state got them (mid west FTW) and Im just wondering if there is any chance I might be able to get a phone order.

Back
Top Bottom