Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

Did the Black/Green also sell it out in stores?   I don't think any store in my state got them (mid west FTW) and Im just wondering if there is any chance I might be able to get a phone order.

They are pretty much sold out in stores. Seems like Nike are making it a limited release. I even called Niketown and they didn't even receive them. I have a feeling they will restock these. Just a hunch.

Becoming more and more intrigued by these every day. Thinking about pulling the trigger on the electric green camos off Footlocker..

thanks. i hate wearing jordans with jeans so i gotta find a way to make it work with shorts.

I have both the green and black camos, but I found another spot that has my size in them. not sure if I should double up on one of those again or just use that $ on one of the future colorways..
I thought of doubling up on the black stealths but at 250 a pop I opted for variety instead

Did the Black/Green also sell it out in stores?   I don't think any store in my state got them (mid west FTW) and Im just wondering if there is any chance I might be able to get a phone order.

black/green and green camos were all over the mall. there were only 2 malls in the bay that got these. hella peeps were checkin em out tho. phone orders are doubtful.

I just bought the Green/Camos and the sales rep told me that they were the only Footlocker in the area that received any of the XX8's.  She stated that they should get a restock in a couple of weeks.  I think this weekend was a test release to check out the demand for the product.  I'm thinking they will release in more stores in the coming weeks.  I can't say that this strategy isn't smart business.  

Can somebody that owns the Green Camos post a couple on-foot pics with jeans on? Would be greatly appreciated...

Folks really dropped $250 on these?

Any on feet pics NT?

laugh.gif
I didn't.  I got them for $190.  
laugh.gif

Becoming more and more intrigued by these every day. Thinking about pulling the trigger on the electric green camos off Footlocker..

just tried added my size to a cart and no beuno... only a few sizes are actually available even though they say they have a full size run.

for the majority of ppl... 250 i s alot to spend on a basketball shoe. in any era.
You are absolutely correct. There are far more options available from other brands and within Jordan Brand itself.  JB wants the the flagship model to be the upper echelon of basketball shoes hence the price.  I do like the shoe and I do ball but it is expensive.  However, I only paid $190 for my pair.  

Seems like all you have to offer is empty rhetoric. What is your actual position? Adjusted for inflation, the Air Jordan XX8 is cheaper than the Foamposite One was in 1997. Were you moaning and crying back then too?

didn't care for foams back then, don't care for them now. but if you really need a comparison, the xvii were the first jay i liked on release since xi and xii, and i absolutely did pass because of the stupid price (and pointless box).

my egg thing was a joke, man. i'm trying to emphasise how the hate turned to love (as it does every year), but this time guys are also jumping at a massive price hike just because of a cheesy advertising campaign and the word "limited". folks need to calm the hell down, there's going to be plenty of colourways released over the next 10 or so months, and we don't even know what options would be up on nikeid.

Last edited:
Where's the photoshops? I want to see an all black pair w clear sole, blue inside w a yellow jump man...Laney style

These hitting nikeid? Getting a pair any pair next week, tried on my homies pair and fell in love. People that say you can't wear these casually have zero style, wearing them the same way I wore the flightposites.

Went to the footaction in northline.  Asked for 2 pairs of the camo since they said  all black were sold out in all large sizes.  Had my 11 month old daughter with me and it was crazy so I didn't check the shoes just checked out got my size 14 and a size 12 boxes and left.  Got home, opened the boxes and BAM!!! All black pairs with ice blue bottoms!!! Man this made my weekend!!! Also didn't see any picks of the exclusive box, thought i'd post a few pics.
nthat.gif

Last edited:
^^real nice pics^^^ I feel like a kid again. The excitement of getting the new Air Jordan's has returned. Can wait to get mine in!!!!

Last edited:
Went to the footaction in northline.  Asked for 2 pairs of the camo since they said  all black were sold out in all large sizes.  Had my 11 month old daughter with me and it was crazy so I didn't check the shoes just checked out got my size 14 and a size 12 boxes and left.  Got home, opened the boxes and BAM!!! All black pairs with ice blue bottoms!!! Man this made my weekend!!! Also didn't see any picks of the exclusive box, thought i'd post a few pics.
nthat.gif

I tried calling them all weekend and no one picked up. When you say large size, are size 9-10 available? I'm wanting that box!!

Back
Top Bottom