Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

People might actually have a chance at these, everyone will be out in force for the Jordan Black/Gold OG 1 and these will be sitting for a few minutes while they process those orders.  While I sneak in and get a pair of these, best CW yet...

FINALLY a Bulls color way.  I just called my Finish Line and they didn't know anything.  Any Eastbay reps floating around in here? 

4 day notice...no shoe stores even know they are getting them...I say they'll be a limited QS. I hope not but all the signs are there.

I just contacted Eastbay guys and they have no record of these releasing this Saturday.  Not sure who will have these or if the release date is wrong but all the major retailers don't seem to know a thing.

Wut is with everyone all on these ugly weak *** retro ones!
blk / gold and Celtic colorway. Just shows how the the shoe game
Is all hype now. Now days everyone buying out the GS sizes also.
Turrible.

Last edited:
I would like to add these to the collection.  Very nice in my opinion.  
pimp.gif

Wut is with everyone all on these ugly weak *** retro ones!
blk / gold and Celtic colorway. Just shows how the the shoe game
Is all hype now. Now days everyone buying out the GS sizes also.
Turrible.
i bought them cuz they look nice to me and will rock them for a very long time, just cuz you dont like them doesnt mean that everyone is on hype.

:rofl: woooooooow...ether!

ETHER..... FCK JAY-Z

-Nas

The Jordan Classic is this weekend, could it be a Brooklyn only release since its at the Barclay's Center?  Haven't those previous JB Classic shoes been limited?  Only thing these are not what the players will be wearing.  Maybe the JB Twitter intern uploaded the wrong shoe...

The Jordan Classic is this weekend, could it be a Brooklyn only release since its at the Barclay's Center?  Haven't those previous JB Classic shoes been limited?  Only thing these are not what the players will be wearing.  Maybe the JB Twitter intern uploaded the wrong shoe...
This could be I suppose.

No clue from both house of hoops north riverside or woodfield. I hope people decided to save up for those 8s and pass on these. Anybody have any durability issues with these so far (the ones who actually hoop in theres at least 3 times a week?) ?

Back
Top Bottom