Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

I noticed that the design says something and still think they're trash. I get that today's style isn't matchy, but this colorway is just ridiculous.

Last edited:
i know this comment is going to open the flood gates and everyone is going to do a complete 180

but you do know that the white on the zip up part are words right?

the fractal blue line pattern is the background and the white says something that i cant make out
It's the same gibberish which replaced the elephant print on many spizikes.

Last edited:
WOW

where did these come from ?

how about the ones from first list ?

several nice styles that people still waiting to buy

appears a lot of changes on the run going on by JB here?

lites, SE, jokers, iDs --- WHERE ARE YOU  ??

9 days notice this time ?

maybe MJ's new wife is picking the CWs ??

It would be so cool if JB drops the ray Allen PEs to us cause if the championship win. And it would make up for those xx8 atrocities they are trying to gives us

Last edited:
What the hell happened here? The cover looks like a coral reef and the bootie looks like an xmas tree.
laugh.gif

I'm only following this thread for info on a possible Ray Allen PE release.

That trash bag c/w above is exactly what the JB is all about.

Releasing the garbage over and over again and keeping the kicks that are worth having locked in the vault for a rainy day when ppl smarten up and stop running to the stores for this bs

I like the DttR theme cause the Spiz'ikes and IIIs came out nice, but the green inner bootie kills it for me. I would wear it with the shroud down all the time, so no go on these.

^^^. And the sad thing is that these were supposed to be nike+ enabled from the jump. But that part was scrapped and they kept the price the same

I'm so frustrated with how JB is handling the XX8 releases. I just want to get one decent colorway at my local Niketown or online at NDC or Eastbay, but I haven't been able to get any of the releases this way. For a shoe that costs $275 with tax I shouldn't have to work this hard just to get a pair to hoop in...

Last edited:
^i'm just as frustrated by it as you. not a single colourway has dropped in my whole city (sydney, aus). i have yet to even see a pair irl, let alone hold a pair or try them on.

this is crap

It's only slightly better here in Europe. We only got the black/ volts. camo greens, oak hills, and carbons. I would have liked to have picked up either the red or yellow camo or possibly even the why nots.

Last edited:
Tried on the lebron x today. It's a comfy shoe no doubt, but it's realy bulky in shape. The xx8s are much more agile and responsive

That hideous coral reef color is releasing in Europe but decent colors like the red camo or why nots didn't. Great job, nike. They can keep the coral reefs for themselves

Damn right! One of my favourite things about the xx8 is that it reestablishes the Jordan sig as the best shoe on the market. I grew up watching Jordan back when NBA basketball was actually worth watching. I refuse to watch any of the current games, much rather watch oldel ones from the 90s with greats like Hill, Pippen, Jordan, Iverson, Shaq, Kemp, Payton etc. Those were the days.

Back
Top Bottom