Air Jordan XX8 SE Shrouldess Video and Official Pics on Page 1 Shoes Hit Stores 10/11/13

eagerly waitin for the barons CW to hit eastbay/footlocker cos finishline dont ship outside of the states :frown:

my xmas xx8 se was my fav se before these were released. 

i think these might be the last CW for me, unless they release the award season pe or my absolute fav for this line but unfortunately never got released - black/gold sample

theres being a quite a few good CWs but only a few that screamed out to me sayin - u know u wanna buy me lol - bred + xmas

ive thoroughly enjoyed the xx8 line - 6 pairs and countin but cant wait for the upcomin xx9

I'm going to wait until those barons go for somewhere under $90. They will be copped eventually for sure.

DTLR store locations have the cool greys and the light blue color ways for $109

Want the cool greys but I've spent too much this month.

Last edited:
al jefferson was rockin the pure platinums tonight

had a little more silver to them than i thought but still lookin good ! 
pimp.gif

( in the above pixs,the trim and jumpman on tongue in one is silver (finishline)  and other pix (oneness) it is a black ? )

Last edited:

al jefferson was rockin the pure platinums tonight

had a little more silver to them than i thought but still lookin good ! 
pimp.gif

( in the above pixs,the trim and jumpman on tongue in one is silver (finishline)  and other pix (oneness) it is a black ? )
You have pictures of Al rocking them? 

View media item 942217my superfly 2 po's made it onto the latest nicekicks video.. these are easily the best basketball shoe to release in recent memory.. they are 10x more comfortable and have better lockdown feel than the xx8

I had the first superfly 2 great shoe.. cushion was better than the xx8 because of the zoom bag placement but the dynamic fit wasn't tight enough.. once I seen they added flywire it was a must buy and they were amazing

quick questions hows fit on xx8 se compared to xx8? I had a 13.5 in the bamboos and fit well, would i want the same in the se version without the shroud?

Back
Top Bottom