Air Jordan XX8 SE Shrouldess Video and Official Pics on Page 1 Shoes Hit Stores 10/11/13

These are Garbage. I broke a pair after the first wearing! The carbon fibre shank plate on the mid foot ripped away from the material. Also, the carbon fibre heel counters dig into my ankle so bad on hard cuts. Like make me wanna stop playing it dug into the bone so bad. They are clunky too! Not light. The shoe is super comfy and you can feel the springy step to them, but the shoe is just poorly executed

These are Garbage. I broke a pair after the first wearing! The carbon fibre shank plate on the mid foot ripped away from the material. Also, the carbon fibre heel counters dig into my ankle so bad on hard cuts. Like make me wanna stop playing it dug into the bone so bad. They are clunky too! Not light. The shoe is super comfy and you can feel the springy step to them, but the shoe is just poorly executed
Just out of curiosity. What colorway were your wearing?

HoH at 125th in NYC has the UNC and Georgetown colorways in stock. Saw them today when I stopped by. 

anyone here popped their forefoot zoombag? ive just got my pair and i dont wanna ruin them, im 5'9, and 67 kilograms, am I too heavy for these? Any suggestions??

anyone here popped their forefoot zoombag? ive just got my pair and i dont wanna ruin them, im 5'9, and 67 kilograms, am I too heavy for these? Any suggestions??
I've popped them on two pairs. I'm 5'10", 190lbs (~87kg). In my opinon, weight is not the only factor for the zoom bags popping. It's a combination of weight, style of play (I drive and cut alot), and luck of the draw. Are you wearing them casually or to hoop in?

If they do pop, you can call Nike to send them in and get a replacement / voucher. I bought mine at FTL, and they exchanged them for new pairs both times.

I've popped them on two pairs. I'm 5'10", 190lbs (~87kg). In my opinon, weight is not the only factor for the zoom bags popping. It's a combination of weight, style of play (I drive and cut alot), and luck of the draw. Are you wearing them casually or to hoop in?

If they do pop, you can call Nike to send them in and get a replacement / voucher. I bought mine at FTL, and they exchanged them for new pairs both times.
Thanks for you suggestions , thumbs up. But where do u usually hoop in them? concrete or gym

i also hoop indoors, gotta be a huge problem now. By the way, when ur zoom bag popped, there will be a hole from the outsole, or it is just deflated?

Last edited:

i also hoop indoors, gotta be a huge problem now. By the way, when ur zoom bag popped, there will be a hole from the outsole, or it is just deflated?
run your finger across the outsole and most likely you will feel them cave in.

i currently rotate between my two pair of xx8 and one pair of SE and none of them have popped. i don't do a lot of hard cuts anymore since i hurt my knee few years back. the shoes have hold up perfectly.

Ordering my pair tomorrow. Have a 15% off coupon I want to use in combo with some other stuff.

After playing in my Christmas pair 3-4 times a week since February, the right zoom bag became deflated. 

I'm not even mad though because they lasted a pretty long time.

I am going to call Nike on Monday and file a claim. 

After playing in my Christmas pair 3-4 times a week since February, the right zoom bag became deflated. 

3 months is considered a long time? :rolleyes

Dang, my black/red's just deflated.. only balled in them about 10 times too.. hopefully FTL has my size for a replacement! 

3 months is considered a long time?
eyes.gif
For how I personally rotate basketball shoes it is. 

I usually rotate between multiple pairs, but I liked these so much that I only wore them for 3+ months straight. 

Last edited:
Anyone have their Xmas pair ship yet?

I ordered mine yesterday along with the penny pack and the penny pack was been marked as shipped but these are still preparing.

Back
Top Bottom