Air Jordan XX8 SE Shrouldess Video and Official Pics on Page 1 Shoes Hit Stores 10/11/13

Saw the Xmas color at my niketown but they didn't have my size. The 3m is really bright - almost too distracting. I would have still bought a pair if they had my size.

I'm on the lookout for a size 12 of the christmas at or near retail. If anyone sees them in stock or online, let me know. I've been checking everyday.

I'm on the lookout for a size 12 of the christmas at or near retail. If anyone sees them in stock or online, let me know. I've been checking everyday.
recommend calling Nike for a stock location. During the weekend I went to Nike Santa Monica and they had a few. Bought me a pair there. Sin e I am from SF, it was a b.tch to fly with. Luckily they didn't consider a shoebox as a personal bag.

recommend calling Nike for a stock location. During the weekend I went to Nike Santa Monica and they had a few. Bought me a pair there. Sin e I am from SF, it was a b.tch to fly with. Luckily they didn't consider a shoebox as a personal bag.
Do I need to give them they style code or just the name? Also, do they ship or is it pick up only? I don't live anywhere close to a Nike store (closest is a Nike Outlet store).

Mine arrived today. Wasn't sure I'd like the orange laces (so had some black ones at the ready), but I love how the orange sets the shoe off. Really happy with these. Can't wait to ball in them after the holiday period.
There's no other shoe recently where I can't decide if they're nice or ugly.  I definitely wanted a pair release day and struck out and had a few chances to cop afterwards for retail but the more I see them the more it looks like an 8 year old's gi joe sneaker to me. Not sure if anyone else feels the same way. But congrats man, they should be mean af for ball . Can't wait to finally cop when they release a colorway I'm into(hopefully the black/gold's release)

Last edited:
Do I need to give them they style code or just the name? Also, do they ship or is it pick up only? I don't live anywhere close to a Nike store (closest is a Nike Outlet store).
they ship. One other nter done it the other day. Back a few pages and ask him for more detail. Yes, style code helps quicken their search.

Are there any other colors set to release in the near future? Looking for a pair to replace my Kobes with.

There's no other shoe recently where I can't decide if they're nice or ugly.  I definitely wanted a pair release day and struck out and had a few chances to cop afterwards for retail but the more I see them the more it looks like an 8 year old's gi joe sneaker to me. Not sure if anyone else feels the same way. But congrats man, they should be mean af for ball . Can't wait to finally cop when they release a colorway I'm into(hopefully the black/gold's release)
I get what you mean, I wasn't too sure when I saw the first photos, but then they started to grow on me. I can honestly say pictures do them no justice and they are much nicer in person. The only thing that is bright and pops is the orange laces which could be toned down with black laces. 

I'm usually a fan of black/red colourways, as most of my retros are that way e.g - Bred 1's, Bred 11's etc. I kinda wanted a different colourway for ballin in, something that stands out but isn't too OTT.

Definitely should be great to ball in as it feels awesome on feet, so light & comfortable.

they ship. One other nter done it the other day. Back a few pages and ask him for more detail. Yes, style code helps quicken their search.
I did a chat with NDC and they were able to search. They said they couldn't find anymore in stock. Oh well. I'll keep looking.

Yeah I already checked all the niketowns. Girl at Santa Monica was real helpful and did a search for my size 12. Popped up at 4 niketowns that they may still have a pair. Struck out. This was on Saturday

I was in Las Vegas this weekend.  This past Friday, I went to the Nike store at the Forum shops in Caesars and they said they had a lot of different sizes available there.  Not sure if they are still there after this weekend though.  It was a pretty busy weekend in Vegas.

Yeah Vegas showed that they had one pair but when I called it was gone. I didn't really get serious about trying to pick them up until Saturday.

For those that copped how do you feel about the sizing? I ordered my TTS 12 but have heard you can size down for a better fit. For reference I normally wear a 12 in Kobe's and hds.

For those that copped how do you feel about the sizing? I ordered my TTS 12 but have heard you can size down for a better fit. For reference I normally wear a 12 in Kobe's and hds.
I can't speak for the SE, but if it fits nearly the same as the shrouded XX8, I went down a half-size with those and love the fit

I have a pretty narrow foot though, so this was no problem.  For ref -- I'm an 11.5 in Kobes and hds and went with the 11 in the XX8.  I was surprised to find I had just the right amount of space in the XX8s at that size.

Hope this helps.  But who knows, you may find your TS to be good.

Last edited:
Champs at Lenox Mall in ATL has a good size run of the Xmas pair..

I tried on a 12 and im TTS 12, they fit me pretty snug kinda along the lines of the Kobe 8s snug fit. Maybe over time it will loosen a tiny bit but if i were to hoop in them i would prob grab a 12.5. All depends on hownyou like your fit for bball shoes but they are TTS

I know someone probably already asked but what length shoe strings will I need for a 10.5? I wanna do orange for bball black for casual

Back
Top Bottom