Air Jordan XX8 SE Shrouldess Video and Official Pics on Page 1 Shoes Hit Stores 10/11/13

Went with the larger of my 2 preferred sizes and they're too big :frown: they were a great price from NDC too thanks to the discover cash back. Maybe I'll be able to find them at a hoh and use a coupon

Went with the larger of my 2 preferred sizes and they're too big :frown: they were a great price from NDC too thanks to the discover cash back. Maybe I'll be able to find them at a hoh and use a coupon
hmm I went larger of my two sizes and fit is good. I usually wear 10.5 with my flatfoot, but lately it seems shoes are catered to narrow footed people. Same with Kobe, lebron, and kds.

The orange laces really do look good in person on the Christmas!

These are by far the best "SE" model since the XIX IMO

The orange laces really do look good in person on the Christmas!

These are by far the best "SE" model since the XIX IMO

Agreed ... I know previously I said I would lace swap but after I saw them in person the orange is def where it's at

... And..... Received... These look incredible in person. Laces are perfect for them , also the engineered mesh upper seems to be slightly thicker than the EM upper on my unc and gtown ses... Thought that was interesting though nothing drastic by any means.

For xx8 owners, how does the translucent-esque soles used on the xx8s hold up and compare to the solid rubber used on sll prior se models? Also... Since the trans sole is actually opaque does it still fall victim the the yellow monster?

Honestly my translucent outsole is better than the solid rubber and has held up perfectly over time. No yellowing since launch either.

1st post ever on NT!

Decided to snap a few while waiting to get on the next game. They look 10x better with black laces IMO. Definitely the best hoop shoes I've ever balled in.

Last edited:
View media item 719321
View media item 719322
1st post ever on NT!

Decided to snap a few while waiting to get on the next game. They look 10x better with black laces IMO. Definitely the best hoop shoes I've ever balled in.

Welcome :smokin

View media item 719387View media item 719388Laced up this morning... Really so much more beautiful in person, I am considering getting the other three shoes from the Xmas set. At least the cp3, as I have been reading nothing but great things about its performance

I've heard so much good about CP3s too, I've just never got around to the line.

See you in Feb. :lol:

I wonder what they're going to do since there's apparently no 29 dropping this year :nerd:

Wrong thread I know but don't think the cp3 one gets much lovin, if anyone sees the cp3 Xmas for retail can you PM me and let me know where it is please. Thanks in advance.

doesn't that new slate/atomic orange solid colorway drop in January? Wondering how that would go with the Melo dropping in January also, being that these are almost the same exact shoes. According to the pictures on page 11 their are 4 solid colorways. Not a fan of any those colorways really, but better than that camo stuff. Any info on any other colorways, like hopefully the black/gold in the samples and what Westbrook has been wearing.

Last edited:
Nice with the black laces - these retail for MORE than the melo M10 in europe.... both over $200..

Was at the Gtown game tonight and players had on two versions of the 28 - camo and digi camo from the game vs Oregon. The digi camo was fire but seems doubtful anything like that is going to release. They also had a shiny silver cp3.7 that looked good.

Back
Top Bottom