Air Jordan XX8 SE Shrouldess Video and Official Pics on Page 1 Shoes Hit Stores 10/11/13

So i called to add the 20SNOW120 coupon on to my two XX8 orders that had WC rewards only and the person said all jordans are excluded from discounts. Then I told him it works for all xx8s and that it is working right now. Then he said he will refund $20 each if it is true after the order is complete. Has anyone did this before? Calling to add a a coupon and getting the amount refunded?

Last edited:
copped the ASG XX8 SE here in korea pretty easily. everyone else was busy trying for the 6s, ASG lebrons, and tiff dunks. can't wait to hoop in them next week (my first pair of XX8 SEs)!

can anyone tell how u redeem nike warranty for these if zoom pops?
You just contact them and ship the defective kicks to them. I did that with my Lebron 9s when the insole completely fell apart on me while playing ball. About a week or 2 later, they send me a code to redeem on NDC worth the retail amount. No issues at all.

so the only problem is you lose out on shipping (or do nike covers that?) and have to deal with the hassle of shipping and waiting

so the only problem is you lose out on shipping (or do nike covers that?) and have to deal with the hassle of shipping and waiting
To be honest, I don't remember. They may have sent me a prepaid shipping label. Imo, waiting isn't much of a hassle considering you get back what you paid. Plus you get retail. For example, I think the Lebron's I sent back were $160 retail even though I paid $100 at a local shop.

Good deal. Where's that?

You'll need a Winners Circle rewards number to get that extra $20 off. The regular discount code for $20 off is "20SNOW120".

After tax and shipping, the best deals people are getting ITT come out to $128 and change.

Man, I'm still on the fence about the SE vs. HD2013's. I really like playing in the Hyperdunk's, just not sure if I want to double up or give these a shot instead.

Anyone else have an opinion to give?

@quise2024  Have any further thoughts or comparisons?

Local finishline still has every SE and I noticed that the zoom bags are softer on the camos just by pressing them

Nice....You sir have good taste. XX8 SEs are sooo underrated. I love people sleeping on them.

My 3...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom