Air Jordan XX8 SE Shrouldess Video and Official Pics on Page 1 Shoes Hit Stores 10/11/13

Newbie question. How would you know if the Zoom Bag pops? Is it very noticeable? Been debating between these and the M10s, although from reviews they seem to be quite similar. Looking for a new pair of bball kicks and get back into shape. Thanks for all the info

Newbie question. How would you know if the Zoom Bag pops? Is it very noticeable? Been debating between these and the M10s, although from reviews they seem to be quite similar. Looking for a new pair of bball kicks and get back into shape. Thanks for all the info

You'll notice it. Like a flat tire

Oh calm down lol

On a serious note those asg PE with the light blue bottoms are nice, not sure why they don't release some of those if they went through the trouble of designing it.

Last edited:
Can't wait to get my ASG's in and take them to the gym for some pickup games. Been hooping in the Hyperrev, KD VI, Kobe 8, and Hyperdunk. This will be my first pair of Air Jordans since the XIX.

I woulda preferred the clear that comes on the asg. but as long as they dont pop and feel like they do right now in good. Cant beat 130 and this performance.

I was pressing on the zoom unit in the All stars and they dont seem as stiff as the xmas. Did anyone play in the all stars yet?

I was pressing on the zoom unit in the All stars and they dont seem as stiff as the xmas. Did anyone play in the all stars yet?
Same question here. Apart from the forefoot zoom unit, how did the translucent outsole held up on the hardwood [clean and dusty]? Did the outsole perform just the same or almost the same as the XX8 Black/Volt?

Had a game Monday night and played solely in the hyperdunks. Did not even bring the SEs as an option. As stated before theyre a great show and i love the HDs as theyre one of the most comfortable shoes ive ever played in ... but they do not surpass the SEs imo.

Playoffs start this sunday so will bring them back out for the final games

^ How has the zoom bag held up thus far? I suppose you've been beating up your SEs for your games bruh. Do you have several SEs in your sneaker rotation?

^ How has the zoom bag held up thus far? I suppose you've been beating up your SEs for your games bruh. Do you have several SEs in your sneaker rotation?

Seem yo be holding up just fine. Havent had any problems with them. I only have the breds and rotate between them and the HDs. Ive played 2 league games and 4 pickups in these

If it matters to anyone that considered weight a factor to bags popping, I am currently around 240 on a 6ft frame.

^ Repped. Thanks for the info bruh. Been on the fence on the "breds" for several days now, itching to pull the trigger. If not, I'd probably cop the All Star. The CW is loud, I understand, but I'm more after the manufacturing date on them [I assume the AS is more recent] just in case I need to return them to Nike if the bags pop.

The zoom bags definitely do break in. They are less firm than the first time and feel much more natural now.

You still know they are there because you feel more "springy" than you would in a different shoe.

The zoom bags definitely do break in. They are less firm than the first time and feel much more natural now.

You still know they are there because you feel more "springy" than you would in a different shoe.

Exactly. I played in my blk/red SE's last night and to see the difference I switched to the shrouded 28's and they seem more springy. But I've only played 2 games in the SE's but they seem to have broken in since the first wear for 2 hrs of hooping.

Lookin forward to hoopin in my SEs, they are a nice wide fit can double sock out the box and they feel great :smile:

Back
Top Bottom