Air Jordan XX8 SE Shrouldess Video and Official Pics on Page 1 Shoes Hit Stores 10/11/13

My breds came in today and I've been wearing them all day and to run errands, and I don't know what the difference would be like that some of you state there is between earlier models and these new waves of colorways.... but holy hell these feel amazing! I'm a fan of the flight plate ish and I haven't even played in em yet, got a league game tomorrow night to see what these are really about.

Much lighter than I thought they would be too....

Got my ASG in... Not too happy with them. They have that glitter **** all over them. Going back to FL tomorrow, and I'm going to wait it out for a CW without the white outsole.

Yes, I saw at the store that the ASG has a gold layer underneath that makes it shiny.  I was excited for these, but in person doesn't look as good as the pics.

25aj6m0.jpg

Havent been on this thread for a while.  Thinking about picking up the xmas or blk/red xx8 se but im trying to hold out for the all black with gold accents ones.  Any word on the release date or if there is any? thanks

havent read through this thread, for those who have balled in these shoes, are these a big man shoe or should look at the melo 10 or lebrons?

Maybe I'm in the minority here but I don't see the hoopla with this shoes. I pick up the bred pair because everyone rave about feel and performance but I wore for a few pick up games and it felt weird to me. Like my feet where kinda pointed in a upward direction because of the air bags. So are people say these are superior because u get that springy feeling? Because I feel not to sure footed because of the air bags and makes your feet rest at a weird position. Or do I have a defective pair?

Guys noticed these on the Australia release calendar, not sure what the colour way looks like though

~~04/09/14 Air Jordan XX8 SE Black/Atomic Mango-Dark Powder Blue

Got my ASG in... Not too happy with them. They have that glitter **** all over them. Going back to FL tomorrow, and I'm going to wait it out for a CW without the white outsole.

Exactly how I felt. My pair arrives tomorrow so we'll see how it goes, might still keep them cause they look great on court. Just tacky up close

Hey, thought if post this here since a lot of guys like the unlocked zoom. I put the Kenton xi insert in the kobe 9 this morning and it feels about as close to unlocked zoom as it can get with out having the official label. The kobe 9 forefoot area only has a few millimeters between the ground and the insert and the lebron zoom sits directly on top of that... It's EXTREMELY responsive. I recommend giving it a try

Maybe I'm in the minority here but I don't see the hoopla with this shoes. I pick up the bred pair because everyone rave about feel and performance but I wore for a few pick up games and it felt weird to me. Like my feet where kinda pointed in a upward direction because of the air bags. So are people say these are superior because u get that springy feeling? Because I feel not to sure footed because of the air bags and makes your feet rest at a weird position. Or do I have a defective pair?

Amen.

I balled for about 2 hrs this morning and the flight plate is nice but I am probably going to use my LeBron XIs as my main hoop shoe.

If the XX8s had a thin lunar footbed insole over the flight plate, it'd be money! Great shoe, just not better than XIs, IMO ofcourse

Randomly bought these at Footlocker. First pair of Jordans I've bought, and first impressions, I like 'em better than any of my Nike shoes save for maybe my Kobe Vs. Haven't played in 'em yet though. 

If the gym reds only had a black outsole...
Man if any of these had a black outsole... I'm not sure why the guys at Nike decided on white and light colored outsoles.  That is why I picked up a couple of pairs of the camo SEs.  They had awesome looking outsoles that matched the camo uppers.

Back
Top Bottom