Air Jordan XX8 SE Shrouldess Video and Official Pics on Page 1 Shoes Hit Stores 10/11/13

I usually care what the shoes look like but with these just give me the performance in any color/pattern. I love the way these feel on the court enough that I have no problem with the 90%+ possibility of the air bag popping. Just make enough so I can get a pair.

to me... best shoe of the year, AND no bag popping (yet, knock on wood). But, I will probably try to grab whatever I can at retail of these for the rest of the drops regardless of the colorway just because they are such a great shoe.

On a side note- How easy do you all think it would be to color the outer of the shoe? Seems like it should not be that big of an issue so wouldnt it be potentially pretty easy but could be wrong, since i am clueless abut customization.

For everyone saying they are holding off on buying because of the bag issues...does it really matter since Nike will give you a voucher?  I finally got a pair in camo even though I didn't like the aesthetics because I really wanted to try them out based on the great reviews.  I figured that if the zoom bag pops after some use, it might even work out for the best because the regular colorways will be out by then.  I guess if they would be your only shoes for hooping it could be a problem.  Otherwise, I think it's worth giving them a shot.

Am I wrong that Nike will give you a refund/voucher if the bags pop?

Been playing in Westbrooks for a couple of weeks and one of my zoom bags feels a little off. Worried it's going to pop like it did on my UNC SEs. I like the xmas SEs, so I will try to grab a pair. I am hoping my Westbrooks hold up to more play so I have two pairs of the SEs for ball because I LOVE playing in the SEs...

Actually really feelin the christmas pair, but I would like it better without the reflective silver toe piece... 

nthat.gif
can't wait for my pair to arrive

The white pair that Westbrook has been wearing... 
sick.gif
nthat.gif

If I had to pick one shoe to hoop in for the rest of my life, there it is.

(ok maybe going a little far with that)

Those whites are really nice. This silhouette has such great potential IMO. If only they would just go with simple normal cws.....I wouldn't complain about a premium se with full grain leather upper either ... Would be my GOAT

Back
Top Bottom