Air Jordan XX8 SE Shrouldess Video and Official Pics on Page 1 Shoes Hit Stores 10/11/13

they had multiples in each size...until i posted it here on NT. we wiped out the deal.
Wish I could double triple rep.  Thanks dude.

Only one size left in the Black/Red and it was my size.  Still would have copped the Greys just for the price.

Was about to go bananas and get all three, but I'll see how I like them before doubling up.

Thanks for the assist with the ebay XX8's. Just bought some Greys. They only had size 10, normally I wear 10.5. Hoping they fit right but for that price it was not a big deal.

Damn someone just bought them so nvm :smh:

Thinking about getting those all-stars for casual wear during the summer

Last edited:

Picked up the Christmas XX8 SE for a fair price. I loved the 3M hits but wasn't feeling the super saturated look of the print and 2 colour speckles, so I blacked out the midsole and toned down the upper a bit. 
Nice! I like em...

Hey guys need some help on sizing for these. The last recent Jordan model that I have is the XX3's I usually wear a size 9.5 and my toes have lots of wiggling room in my XX3's.

So my question on these XX8 SE's should I stick with 9.5 or size down if I'm going to hoop in these? Do I want a snug fit to hoop or do I not want to compress my toes too much on these?

Any help would be awesome thanks guys!

What I meant was that if they popped and nike refused to replace them then I'd be pissed and probably sue. I wouldn't be looking for anymore compensation than the cost of the shoe anyway and certainly wouldn't employ a lawyer for such a trivial amount. While $250 isn't an enormous some of money to lose, it would be annoying to spend it on a shoe only for it to become useless through a design fault.

If they gave a voucher code or replacement with no issue  then I'd be fine. Don't know how nike Europe operates, but I've seen a few people being told to go back to the retailer as someone else just mentioned.

Anyone know where these upcoming colors are going to release? Online or instore? Got a Nike gift card so hopefully the DC Nike store will get them otherwise I'm going to have to shop online and wait for shipping.

no, its not.the material is similar to the kobe 8's EM and the inner boot adds a bit of support. THats it though

Last edited:
What did you use to black out the midsole and upper? I wan to do this
I used a Speedball Fabric ink, which is generally used for screenprinting on shirts. I only put a very small amount, making sure to wipe off any excess before heat setting it with a blow dryer. I could probably make the upper completely black with another pass at it, but I liked the dimension that the subtle print provides and I didn't want the upper to feel like it was painted on, more like it was dyed. 

Last edited:
I like how
I used a Speedball Fabric ink, which is generally used for screenprinting on shirts. I only put a very small amount, making sure to wipe off any excess before heat setting it with a blow dryer. I could probably make the upper completely black with another pass at it, but I liked the dimension that the subtle print provides and I didn't want the upper to feel like it was painted on, more like it was dyed. 

I like how you blacked out the uppers. You made these a cop for me I didn't think of that. The uppers had too much traffic on em for me.

Those black an red XX8s are very nostalgic. Some classic color ways would set it off. When I look at the line as a whole, this shoe looks like one of the shoes he would have worn. The simplicity here really says a lot. The New tech of the flight plate is very cool. We just needed a 23 logo or something as special as the Hologram on the 13 or the gold lacelets on the 12.

Can't wait to see them and own a few. Thankyou guys for the sample wears and sizing information.

Back
Top Bottom