Air Jordan XX8 SE Shrouldess Video and Official Pics on Page 1 Shoes Hit Stores 10/11/13

you sure you cant do a 12? im a natural 9.5 and my 9.5s seem a little "loose" and could probably be a 9 without me having any issues.

yea i actually had bought a 12 when they originally released and had to let it go. i wanted them to fit so badly but they were just simply too tight - i have a pretty wide/fat foot.... i could probably do a 12.5 but i would prefer a 13 for casual wear!

its crazy to see how many people are having the air bag issue though, kind of deters me from getting a pair to play ball in :smh:

just caved and ordered the platinum pair
hope the shoes are good as advertised. I needed a replacement hoop shoes since my kd6 elites got ruined.

Last edited:
just caved and ordered the platinum pair
hope the shoes are good as advertised. I needed a replacement hoop shoes since my kd6 elites got ruined.
You won't be disappointed. If you don't mind me askin what happened to your kd vi elites?

Only thing that sucks about the Plats is that they get dirty as hell with the quickness.  I didn't expect them to stay clean for long, though.

does anybody know, if they will release the XX8 Westbrook version, which he has worn during the playoffs? It is the black/ red pair!

Christmas pair looking good.

I know what you mean.  I've worn my pair four times and last night it felt like the forefoot was a little flat.  Could just be me imagining things since I know they'll eventually pop.

Christmas pair looking good.

I know what you mean.  I've worn my pair four times and last night it felt like the forefoot was a little flat.  Could just be me imagining things since I know they'll eventually pop.

yea man. i thought it was because i was wearing the lebron X elite casually and making a swap. got me thinking and stuff :lol:

haha.  Yeah after wearing the Elites I'd imagine they felt a little strange.

I watched a Youtube video where some dude demoed a popped air bag and you can immediately tell when it's deflated.  It just caves in with little pressure.

haha.  Yeah after wearing the Elites I'd imagine they felt a little strange.

I watched a Youtube video where some dude demoed a popped air bag and you can immediately tell when it's deflated.  It just caves in with little pressure.
Yep, there's no in between. If it's popped, you can tell just by touch. From certain angles, you can also tell visually.

I continued playing in them without knowing they had popped. I felt some pain in my foot (much like you feel when breaking in new shoes), which prompted me to check them after I finished. 

I was so nervous about popping an air bag when I first started wearing the XX8's. It's been over nine months now rotating between three pairs and nothing. I think I'm one of the lucky ones. 

Breds popped this week. Makes it pair #4 to fail for me. Maybe nike needs to hire me as a weartester. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom