Air Jordan XXV (pictures?)

air-jordan-black-red-xxv-01
air-jordan-black-red-xxv-02

Source: http://osneaker.com/air-jordan-xxv-25-black-r25.html

ugly if they real.

They're real. Those pictures, as well as the white version below (courtesy of kicksonfire.com) have been floating around for a while now.

air-jordan-2010-sneak-peek.jpg

And they're BEYOND ugly. Looks like something you'd pick up at K-mart for $20 (both in design, and in material). It's hard to believe JB iscontent with putting their name on garbage of this sort.

Kinda look like boots if you ask me. I don't know if i'm gonna cop or not. not really feeling them, so more likely no cop.

I'm really not feeling the circle in the middle of the upper. From a design perspective it seems so random and breaks up all the nice curves

For some odd reason i dont see the as TOO bad, just 86 those big %%! motorsports logos

Makes it look like Converse.

On a performance note, maybe it's really comfortable. But worth more than 130? Doubt it.

IMO they would be okay if they took away that huge circle on the side, thats the only part I have a problem with. Other than that I think it's decentdesign.

Originally Posted by mjfanatic

why would they do this ?
Probably to prove that no matter how hideous, disgusting and cheap of a product they produce, as long as it's a Jordan product, people willstill buy. They're just pushing the envelope on how much (or how little, depending on how you look at it) they can get away with.

they look better than the 19,21,22. i think people need to take a step back and just be objective for one moment.

First visit to NT in nearly two months,and I come back to find out that this is what the XXV will look like
smh.gif
. No wonder I haven't brought any J's in6 months and I guess the streak will continue.

Back
Top Bottom