Air Jordan XXXII (32)

Ive been reading on this site for a while. This is my first post. As I am no expert on sneakers and recently got into them as my son has become an 8 year old sneaker head ive got a few questions.

Anyone have any idea how limited these will be? Im also surprised on how little hype these have considering how they are being released tomorrow. Any idea why?

The results so far are shocking!

I'm still on the fence, I want to for the chance of financial gain later because, I would never wear that shoe. On the flipside, the Air Uptempo is a shoe I could floss proudly. I was planning both but car issues destroyed that dream, so what ta do what ta do?

the jumpman placement is fine better than previous models where there were huge jumpmans on the side

the wings logo on the tongue is what looks out of place it shouldnt have been on the shoe at all

bull **** when they give these youtube guys free pairs

you wont get an honest review if a reviewer gets free shoes.

I've seen him be pretty honest even on free stuff so i believe they are great for him. He's short, slow, and not athletic at all so i dont apply his preferences to mine but i believe him yo

the jumpman placement is fine better than previous models where there were huge jumpmans on the side

the wings logo on the tongue is what looks out of place it shouldnt have been on the shoe at all
It looks pretty easy to remove.

bull **** when they give these youtube guys free pairs

you wont get an honest review if a reviewer gets free shoes.

Him and Kick Genius get most of them from East Bay

the jumpman placement is fine better than previous models where there were huge jumpmans on the side[

I think so also, but I get it with them doing the two, but I'm not a big fan.

Back
Top Bottom