Air Jordan XXXIII first info

anyone else feel like the fast fit system will break soon?

my right shoe feels fine, but the left the "release" tab gets stuck and for some reason doesnt give the same satisfaction the right does

My first successful try on SNKRS. I used the Desktop site for this one. I've tried on SNKRS since it's been a thing and never was successful.

real quick putting these on one thing i don’t like is the mesh on the upper mainly the toe box wrinkles up, dunno if that has to do with the lacing tightening up or not but it’s kind of annoying to look down and see.

also i wish the pull cord gave you more of an unlocked feeling. i’ve done it maybe 10 times and sometimes i don’t even know if it worked or not

this ^^

Waiting for some of those wire-fit systems to snap, and Nike address it by releasing a 33.5, with a regular lacing system :smokin

Didn't get a chance to run out to the HOH this morning as I had to help out my in-laws. I'm actually going to pass on this colorway. While it looks great, I really want the tech pack, and or the utility pack, even though the hate on that color is huge. I like it as it's got a strong ACG vibe and seeing Hardaway wearing them, they looked good. I like something totally different color-wise. Also, maybe we'll see the concord colorway pics now that the launch color was released?

SNKRS is more geared to the featured Nike sneakers. But the Nike+ app seems to be where they give reservations and you can purchase any item on the desktop website.

Feel like the foot locker and sites apps have more functionality since you can also enter lotteries.

Didn't get a chance to run out to the HOH this morning as I had to help out my in-laws. I'm actually going to pass on this colorway. While it looks great, I really want the tech pack, and or the utility pack, even though the hate on that color is huge. I like it as it's got a strong ACG vibe and seeing Hardaway wearing them, they looked good. I like something totally different color-wise. Also, maybe we'll see the concord colorway pics now that the launch color was released?

Yeah, passed on this colorway. I'm looking for something better. Hopefully in the future.

Im happy with them. They are a bit snug. Helps to remove the red Velcro side straps first. I'll be wearing these all day casually to the Blazer vs Lakers game. I'll report back.

Attachments

• 20181018_081555.jpg
    20181018_081555.jpg
    412.9 KB · Views: 84
  • 20181018_081613.jpg
    20181018_081613.jpg
    396.6 KB · Views: 70
Man I was Uber hype for these and now after getting them I’m kinda bummed. The lacing system sucks as the eject barely works. I don’t hoop and I’m sure I’ll have to wear them more but the cushioning is stifffffff and they really are a b to put on. I was so excited for these as I was really looking forward to them being something different and now I’m just mehhhh

Attachments

• 28F06D29-126A-4EB5-B0DB-D23767819AE2.jpeg
    28F06D29-126A-4EB5-B0DB-D23767819AE2.jpeg
    283 KB · Views: 52
Man I was Uber hype for these and now after getting them I’m kinda bummed. The lacing system sucks as the eject barely works. I don’t hoop and I’m sure I’ll have to wear them more but the cushioning is stifffffff and they really are a b to put on. I was so excited for these as I was really looking forward to them being something different and now I’m just mehhhh

Drive safe.

Didn’t have a chance to actually try these on in stores (had to run back to work for a call lol) but I’m slightly concerned I should have gone down half a size as I’m not a wide footer......

JS”

Just walked into footlocker in Pittsburgh and grabbed a pair for my Son ,I was the 2nd pair they had sold so far .

Appreciate the comment, in the same boat.
I’m a size 13 wide footer.... I copped a size 14 on sk just to be safe on the fi
Just tried these on. Being a wide footer I was worried how these would fit but the more spacious toebox definitely helps, and they aren't awkwardly long on foot.

They're really stiff and snug out of the box as some have mentioned, but I'm guessing they'll get more comfortable with wear. I don't play ball much anymore so even though they look better in person, I can't justify copping just for casual wear.
yo ima 13 wide footer... I just said Fock it and ordered a size 14 on snkrs.. think the 14 is too big is it narrow by the arch?

Looking at how it works, the mechs need broken in and should respond better over use and friction. The stiffness is the new CF plate used from the Vapors...also needs broken in.

I’m a size 13 wide footer.... I copped a size 14 on sk just to be safe on the fi

yo ima 13 wide footer... I just said Fock it and ordered a size 14 on snkrs.. think the 14 is too big is it narrow by the arch?
Ima a 13 wide footer too and tts works fine for me

Back
Top Bottom