Air Jordan XXXIII first info

Air-Jordan-32.9-bred-CN5747_001-4.jpg
Air-Jordan-32.9-bred-CN5747_001-1.jpg
Air-Jordan-32.9-bred-CN5747_001-5.jpg
Air-Jordan-32.9-bred-CN5747_001-3.jpg
Air-Jordan-32.9-bred-CN5747_001-6.jpg
few more pics.

In what way? Curious on your thoughts.
Well lemme start by saying that I love my 34s (blue voids). I may end up liking the 34s even more once more colorways come out.. but I still love my 33s. The first time I saw pics they were like jaw dropping, everyone tells me how “futuristic” they look haha. Love the clean design, the tongue, the heel tab, the lack of laces.. the fastfit isn’t perfect but I def prefer not having laces. Also love how they feel on foot, they are great for casual use or playing. And the lows/SE are even better! Easily one of the most comfy AJs ever. Idk I just loved the 33s, total game changer in my mind. 34s def fire too though :nthat::nthat:

Well lemme start by saying that I love my 34s (blue voids). I may end up liking the 34s even more once more colorways come out.. but I still love my 33s. The first time I saw pics they were like jaw dropping, everyone tells me how “futuristic” they look haha. Love the clean design, the tongue, the heel tab, the lack of laces.. the fastfit isn’t perfect but I def prefer not having laces. Also love how they feel on foot, they are great for casual use or playing. And the lows/SE are even better! Easily one of the most comfy AJs ever. Idk I just loved the 33s, total game changer in my mind. 34s def fire too though :nthat::nthat:

I was just wondering. I wasn’t a huge fan of the 33 mid - the forefoot killed my feet- but the SE is another story. Love that shoe on and off court.

102A986B-7C5C-40D0-9D44-39D0753DDFC4.jpeg
B3E4EE5A-AEE2-4B83-AA77-342CA8D91044.jpeg
166E9037-7D68-4B3A-8913-F6D681B2CB4B.jpeg
D2959F6F-EEC3-46CC-B5B6-19A83CCB909E.jpeg

These are legit.. quality is surprisingly nice. The leather is great.

Are they something that would be good to hoop in? Or are they more of a casual wear? What is the story behind them, and WTH is the "Yes" for on the pull tab? Why is the ankle cut so straight and flat? I have so many questions about this shoe its not even funny.... I'm gearing up to buy a pair of 33's for my collection (I try to grab at least 1 sig CW each year) and trying to decide, leaning towards another pair of FOF...since I sent mine back to Nike, but will only be able to wear them casually. Might just go for the SE blk/cement (rather the white/cement, but have the same concerns about bleeding colors as the FOF). The blk/cement though, I can still grab them at DSG with my 25% employee disco, so they'll come out to around $100.00. I dont want to repeat mistake I made with my first pair FOF, and have the mesh turn red and gold/yellow from the underlay materials on Nikes crap materials. This is the CW I was waiting for all year for the regular 33, which never happened. Thinking about taking a gamble and hoping they pop up out outlets later down the line. I doubt they sell well, but they seem pretty limited too, so I have some doubts they show up, at least not at any of my outlets.

Idk if they would be good to play in I haven’t worn them enough yet.. they are VERY COMFY though. I thought these would feel similar on foot to the 33 SE but it’s actually quite different. If you’re getting another pair for collection i’d recommend FOFs, white cement or cool gray/volt SE. These 32.9s are def worth a shot too they’re pretty fire.. seems like a perfect casual shoe. I was wearing one of my 34s on one foot and this on another and these felt just as light. It’s like a sock on top but nice and study on the bottom with a nice leather mudguard. Has very thick padding around the ankle also.

DSG got the red or silver colorway for $101 with 3% ebate cash back right now. probably the cheapest from footsites so far, seen cheaper at an outlet store but not online.

Back
Top Bottom