Air Jordan XXXIII first info

41447778_320908322049991_3274468525225767810_n.jpg

41955920_241431893195902_4831271390581583878_n.jpg

41955908_1065744360259353_1219646915944323324_n.jpg

41496825_2144831879106867_4019102106910046097_n.jpg

41704373_106333250278235_343715045010158069_n.jpg

I hate practically all PE's lol. As for the tongue, I noticed that its like a top piece and a bottom underlying piece. The top tongue is connected to the medial side strap which forces the tongue down onto the shoe so its not as high. When you see pics of the shoe with the strap not tightened.. the tongue goes to giraffe mode.

Either way the damn tongue is OD but I just noticed that so hopefully its better when on foot and strapped up.

I hate practically all PE's lol. As for the tongue, I noticed that its like a top piece and a bottom underlying piece. The top tongue is connected to the medial side strap which forces the tongue down onto the shoe so its not as high. When you see pics of the shoe with the strap not tightened.. the tongue goes to giraffe mode.

Either way the damn tongue is OD but I just noticed that so hopefully its better when on foot and strapped up.

Maybe this is the year you just don’t buy the new Jordan. I wouldn’t spend $175 if I hated tongue that much.

Maybe this is the year you just don’t buy the new Jordan. I wouldn’t spend $175 if I hated tongue that much.

What?? :lol: Nowhere in my post does it say I hate the tongue 'that much' It's OD but I didn't say I hated it with the fire of a thousand suns; I just tried to explain something I noticed. Relax man its Friday lol and for the record I haven't bought the 'new' Jordan since the XX's :lol:

What?? :lol: Nowhere in my post does it say I hate the tongue 'that much' It's OD but I didn't say I hated it with the fire of a thousand suns; I just tried to explain something I noticed. Relax man its Friday lol and for the record I haven't bought the 'new' Jordan since the XX's :lol:

I thought you previously mentioned your displeasure with the fit of the 31 and 32... did you not buy those?

To clarify for the sensitivity on the board -

I do not mean to be harsh. Just talking kicks, and interested in others thoughts.

These shoes go under the “I’d pick them up and play with them in the store but would never buy” category.

I thought you previously mentioned your displeasure with the fit of the 31 and 32... did you not buy those?

Nope lol. I sure did try them on though. Tried the 31 on like twice and the 32 only once but the shoe didnt stand the test of time with me and I fell out of interest. I still admire the 32 from afar but not enough to buy them. I'm hoping these have less of a super squished fit.

Nope lol. I sure did try them on though. Tried the 31 on like twice and the 32 only once but the shoe didnt stand the test of time with me and I fell out of interest. I still admire the 32 from afar but not enough to buy them. I'm hoping these have less of a super squished fit.

These look wider than both of those from the top view, but who knows. It sounds like most Nike Basketball sigs have been said to be very narrow as well.

These look wider than both of those from the top view, but who knows. It sounds like most Nike Basketball sigs have been said to be very narrow as well.

Yeah I dont know what it is. I want to say materials or something; like the shoes have been lumpy. But even the Lebron 8's in V1 leather form had a fairly similar fit. I liked that the Lebron 15 was really comfy and I'm hoping for something similar on these. I also have to understand that this is a performance shoe first and they want the player to be able to have that lock down so my needs are secondary.

KanyIZZY KanyIZZY I agree about the 32s. I got bored with those quick after the first launch. The themes were just...very lacking.
31s -initially excited about the swoosh returning so I copped the ‘banned’ , got bored with those too; too many similar styles and clear soles; blown opportunities with black toes and chicagos, no swoosh on the lows (still salty lol)..the design and strategy just weren’t for me.

33s? I’m all in.

Back
Top Bottom