Air Jordan XXXIII first info

I’m hoping for simple clean lines. Although the tech from the early IG hints isn’t as groundbreaking as I’d hoped... I’m excited to see how they incorporate this into the flagship model... fingers crossed!!!

i remember that day. your mom took us to hot dog on a stick afterwards

you thought you were the **** wearing the xvii’s with your ozone in breakin half shirt and fishnet biker shorts walking into hotdog on a stick

upload_2018-9-18_23-46-20.jpeg

Well, whoever took the pic and overlaid it with some weird sketch filter knew what they were doing. I can’t make out what’s going on very well

Attachments

• FF7B4D83-1367-4543-8997-69A87EA7A5C1.jpeg
    FF7B4D83-1367-4543-8997-69A87EA7A5C1.jpeg
    605.6 KB · Views: 127
At the end of the day... they stuck to the script... we’re all following this thread salivating for another leak or glimpse... I’d like to think we all have high hopes... but truth is every new model gladly entertains discomfort... It was never intended to be for everybody’s taste... It’s supposed to make you some type of way... positive or negative... the genuine difference in the retro’s... Is a lot of us witnessed what Mike did in those & there’s nostalgia & memories tied to those... but as a die hard hooper whose competitive hooping days are living in my rear view... I’m still genuinely intrigued about what the next flagship model is bringing to the table...
#BecomeLegendary

This is some made up cartoon BUT it’s a good rendition to me. However, it needs this and these would be fire and appeal to a lot of different categories (IMO):

Also: make it sleek and the fly knit can be white or grey and strap should be same width across the ankle or w/e.

4FAB8224-14B7-49CC-8304-26960F2A34CD.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom