Air Jordan xxxiv first info

If that is really the low that will be released, wow. It's not that much lower than the first release. I am not convinced this is what will be released. But if it is? Dang, that has insane potential. No one is noticing the "leather" toe? Holy smokes. Take the above pic of Luka's pair and give it a black toe CHI colorway. Even just make it the same as the GR orbits and make that toe cap black. Or better, do the exact same scheme as the orbits, don't color the medial side black, and make the toe black. Game Over. Would be the best yearly Air Jordan release since the 13s or 14s.
Why do I feel like this is going to turn out horribly wrong? Either it's a Luka exclusive, or even worse, it's the silhouette that will release but we won't get the colorways/color blocking this screams for :lol:

Last edited:
ldlo.png

Said no one ... except you

Shoulder shrug, I don't ball anymore so the more casual the look the more appealing for me, 12, 16, 23 it's time for a super casual look that feels great on foot, though I do have a pair of 30s if I ever do feel like going on court, got 'em cheap and they feel great to when I play maybe once a yr or so :lol:

I just received my pair yesterday and went true to size not too tight or too loose feels just right. What size did you all get?

20200110_094758.jpg

I went true to size on my pairs. I've only played in the blue voids. I'm a wide-footer and they're the best hoop shoe I currently have that ticks all the boxes. Support, lightweight, look good, great traction, no issues aside from having to occasionally relace after 3 or 4 games. But that happens with most shoes.

Man everyone and their grandmother (shout out Larry Johnson!) seems to love these on court! Def have to cop a pair soon and see for myself. :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom