Air Jordan xxxiv first info

I like those. The 2nd pic reminds me of the 21s

Yup, exactly what my first thought was.

IMG_20190224_144431_558.jpg

20200125_163937.jpg

Hello NT, longtime lurker here and now decided to ask your opinion on my 34s. Been playing in these for little over 3 weeks now (got them as a christmas present from my GF) and after yesterdays game I noticed the outsole is ripping off the material. This is on a right side shoe, where your big toe goes. For sizing, I went TTS, if that matters. What is your opinion in these, should I just contact the seller and explain them what has happened, or is this what manufacturers would call "normal wear & tear"?

Sorry for my bad english, it is not my first language.

Thanks in advance!

If the seller won't take them back directly, go straight to Nike and they'll take them back. Nike has a great return policy, and will more than likely take them back if you have proof of purchase. Read more about their return policy here: https://www.nike.com/help/a/shoe-warranty

You may have to file a claim if the original third-party retailer doesn't take them back. Good luck!

20200125_163937.jpg

Hello NT, longtime lurker here and now decided to ask your opinion on my 34s. Been playing in these for little over 3 weeks now (got them as a christmas present from my GF) and after yesterdays game I noticed the outsole is ripping off the material. This is on a right side shoe, where your big toe goes. For sizing, I went TTS, if that matters. What is your opinion in these, should I just contact the seller and explain them what has happened, or is this what manufacturers would call "normal wear & tear"?

Sorry for my bad english, it is not my first language.

Thanks in advance!

Really hoping that JB starts to release some better colorways soon, the last 2-3 that dropped have me ZZzzzZZzzZZ.

All black is dope, but IMO it needs a little more green to make it really pop. Not a big fan.

This shoe can be SO ill with the right color blocking. When the dust settles. We better get SOME form of a nice red/white combo. It's only right.

Back
Top Bottom