Air Jordan xxxiv first info

Screenshot_20200218-194149.jpg

Honestly the SE looks better than the regular imo. If they would have dropped first, I would have been all over them. My only hope as far as this model goes is a true "playoff" release. Either model Im in if it does. 34 has to be the lightest shoe ever though. Little snug. I will promise your feet will not get hot in these at all.

The bred/wht colorway does work well on the SE’s but i dont see that setup complimenting EVERY colorway. Thats where the base model comes in.

the base model was always fire and its still necessary imo.

Alright, now that these are 'official' and not just hideous fakes, someone please help me figure out the theme of these. It's on the tip of my tongue. It's not spongebob, but may be another cartoon. I've seen those color combinations before I'm almost certain. There's also another similar colorway that's equally as horrific, but may be another related theme. The Why Nots just did Mario Bros, and obviously the Kyries have done Spongebob. The KDs did Google. What is this theme?

(Edit - figured it out - Roy Lichtenstein. For a second I thought it was Piet Mondrian, but its definitely Lichtenstein)

Last edited:
SE's are no joke.. the Infrared on them was a nice touch. I'm done unless they make more SE's.. they're that great. I almost want to send my OG Chi's back now lol. I'd take a stealth SE and Flint colorway as well.

Regular 34's are just meh af once you get the SE.

Alright, now that these are 'official' and not just hideous fakes, someone please help me figure out the theme of these. It's on the tip of my tongue. It's not spongebob, but may be another cartoon. I've seen those color combinations before I'm almost certain. There's also another similar colorway that's equally as horrific, but may be another related theme. The Why Nots just did Mario Bros, and obviously the Kyries have done Spongebob. The KDs did Google. What is this theme?

(Edit - figured it out - Roy Lichtenstein. For a second I thought it was Piet Mondrian, but its definitely Lichtenstein)

Just noticed they are lows. When we going so see lows like this and the pairs Luka has been wearing.

Was all in with the S.e.s but not being able to get my size for retail online im having second thoughts bout the icey sole/durability issue of zippers pand im looking for a bball sneaker that will be worn hard since i only have 4 bb sneakers in rotation and i play 4/7 days a week

Need JB to drop a legit black/reds and not the bwhite they first drop and call em playoffs when playoff comes and i see tatum/luka rocking in their run then ill def buying.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom