Air Jordan xxxiv first info

Infrareds would have been a bit better with a black eclipse plate, still copped under retail though.

Mike Conley is wearing the infrareds right now ESPN vs the Celtics.

Based on this picture, day 1. I thought I was done at 3 CWs, but not sure I can pass these up. As I’ve said on here before, I love the way the old school “Nike Air” looks on the back of the 34s.
Oh we knew aint nobody done with these just yet!!
😂😂 and still have damn near a full half season left. JB is killing it, havent been this active on the forum since the 23s and Kobe 8s.

BlackVarsityRedWhiteAltt.png

Black/Stealth Varsity Red-White
CherryXXX4.png

Cherry XXX4
BlackVarsityRedWhite.png

Black/Stealth Varsity Red-White Alt
BlackWhiteRedOrbit.png

Black/White-Red Orbit

Last edited:
found a way to buy the 34 SE's internationally. hopefully, I'll get them for real with no problem. boy, the missus would surely be pissed with another shoe purchase. anyways, the missus is partly responsible for getting the SE's. was seriously considering the 34 infrareds since I love Reds, not to mention they are reflective, glow in the dark InfraReds. the missus doesn't like too much red but love the 34 SE's from the way they look. no second thoughts. I guess lots of people would get the Infrareds due to it being a major worldwide release and would be very common. on the otherhand, for the limited edition or quantity, Chicago SE's, surely they would turn more heads and interests. but I have to say, the Infrareds are also head-turners for what they are even if they would be massively worn by people.

found a way to buy the 34 SE's internationally. hopefully, I'll get them for real with no problem. boy, the missus would surely be pissed with another shoe purchase. anyways, the missus is partly responsible for getting the SE's. was seriously considering the 34 infrareds since I love Reds, not to mention they are reflective, glow in the dark InfraReds. the missus doesn't like too much red but love the 34 SE's from the way they look. no second thoughts. I guess lots of people would get the Infrareds due to it being a major worldwide release and would be very common. on the otherhand, for the limited edition or quantity, Chicago SE's, surely they would turn more heads and interests. but I have to say, the Infrareds are also head-turners for what they are even if they would be massively worn by people.

Hey buddy, care to share where you found them overseas? I'm feeling more and more like my SX order won't be arriving as I hear NOTHING from them! Any help where you grabbed them from would be much appreciated! 👍

If inf’s on NDC only like the SE’s were, theyre day 1 cops.

if theyre on other sites, imma play the waitin game.

Hey buddy, care to share where you found them overseas? I'm feeling more and more like my SX order won't be arriving as I hear NOTHING from them! Any help where you grabbed them from would be much appreciated! 👍

i just asked a personal favor from a close friend to his friend to do the order for me. if I knew anymore info, I would gladly share and give it to you. on the otherhand, my fingers are crossed til I get them. damn, Nike seems to be out of sizes again, bad timing.

Wait a few hours. Some new pics will probably be out and they’ll look like a different color...
[/QUOTE]

I would say it would depend on the lighting. on normal light, they look bright red. on lowlight, the hue would look pinkish bright. not your typical deep red since they are Infra REDS !

I found out SX has two different versions of the SE pair and I have zero clue what the difference is other than a different sku and it’s legit just a digit. Wtf.

0E72A09F-EEEB-42A4-990E-A192A7C6BAF4.png
C636BAA8-B96A-4FA6-B50D-83B1B1A9CDA7.jpeg
B35F04F4-CA73-455D-A0F7-516B96622F33.jpeg

I would say it would depend on the lighting. on normal light, they look bright red. on lowlight, the hue would look pinkish bright. not your typical deep red since they are Infra REDS !

I don't think Infrared is suppose to be deep red, it's suppose to be more pinkish red

infrared.png

[/QUOTE]

damn got that down to a science, is that on an ap or a website?

Well, as I figured, the seller backed out from the transaction on SX. Got PayPal refund today. Total joke! They didn't even offer to find em another pair. I thought that's what they did when a seller flakes? Am I wrong?

Well, as I figured, the seller backed out from the transaction on SX. Got PayPal refund today. Total joke! They didn't even offer to find em another pair. I thought that's what they did when a seller flakes? Am I wrong?

They'll try to "find you another pair"..... i.e. if the shoe is going to less they'll buy it on your behalf, for the price you paid of course. #marketing

What size was it?

I don't think Infrared is suppose to be deep red, it's suppose to be more pinkish red

infrared.png

[/QUOTE]

no they're not. I just said not your typical deep red that we normally see, that's what I meant. but anyways, just affirming what we know about Infra-Reds that look pinkish but atleast we know it's not pink. I'm just wondering though about those shoes that are not infrareds but have actual pink color to them, just can't remember those recent particular shoes were.

Back
Top Bottom