Air Jordan xxxiv first info

Close resemblance but there’s no purple in the jersey you mentioned. However, I did purchase the shoes and I’ll do a comparison picture.

If you look at that shoe and think "Regency Purple" isn't basically navy, and a close enough match to those Mavs jerseys, then idk what to tell you. It's the same as Nike's "Laser Orange" actually being Lakers gold, and "Max Orange" being red. I'm with carolinakickg carolinakickg on this being a Luka PE.

Makes total sense. They sign him late anyway. He debuts the lows before anyone else in that white colorway. Zion gets a "marketed PE," and Tatum has tons of PEs throughout the season. They drop these in what would have been a playoff push time in a very similar color in the model he debuted and showed preference towards. They are a QS. All adds up on my end.

Also still contest they would have sold out if marketed as such.

Also will contest that two years from now this will be the pair everyone wishes they had grabbed for the lows (from what we've seen thus far). The "blue voids" of the 34 if you will.

If you look at that shoe and think "Regency Purple" isn't basically navy, and a close enough match to those Mavs jerseys, then idk what to tell you. It's the same as Nike's "Laser Orange" actually being Lakers gold, and "Max Orange" being red. I'm with carolinakickg carolinakickg on this being a Luka PE.

I don’t disagree. It is a good match with the jersey and probably a top reason why I purchased it. Just saying that to me there’s a close resemblance to the color scheme with the jersey and that’s why I was going to do a comparison picture. Like the French blue 12 wasn’t the exact color for the Mavericks jersey back in 2000s but it was close enough.

Makes total sense. They sign him late anyway. He debuts the lows before anyone else in that white colorway. Zion gets a "marketed PE," and Tatum has tons of PEs throughout the season. They drop these in what would have been a playoff push time in a very similar color in the model he debuted and showed preference towards. They are a QS. All adds up on my end.

Also still contest they would have sold out if marketed as such.

Also will contest that two years from now this will be the pair everyone wishes they had grabbed for the lows (from what we've seen thus far). The "blue voids" of the 34 if you will.

im glad they didn’t market as Luka PE. I’m doubling maybe triple When possible.

Grabbed a pair of the lows. Excited to compare them to the mids on the court (eventually)...

Last edited:
I like the toe cap on the lows. I can go half size up on them where the mids I stuck with tts because the mesh would show a crease from the extra space. I don't like this much bright colors wish they put up the white pair first.

Ndc for pic purposes
Screenshot_20200420-100956_Nike.jpg
I will get them for 80 bucks out the door.

I like the toe cap on the lows. I can go half size up on them where the mids I stuck with tts because the mesh would show a crease from the extra space. I don't like this much bright colors wish they put up the white pair first.

it's because the regular 34s don't have one. although I agree that adding a toecap certainly gave the shoe a bit more character edge.

Seems like the Chicagos are all about gone now. Was hoping a size 12 would pop up again on Richards or somewhere for retail or under but nothing for a few weeks. Lowest on eBay was 259.99 if you truly wanted new. Found a seller that put a pair up - he wanted 230 - I got em for 220 free shipping. Not the best deal but man they're about gone in size 12 and they're in my top 3 Jordan of all time. Laser 4 blk gum and any iteration of playoff XIIIs. I don't think I can put them in order but these are my favorite right now - the cushioning is awesome and they look too dope to me.

That's from the video Brad Hall did where he pasted these on MJ

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200420-233415~2.png
    Screenshot_20200420-233415~2.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 471
Going to pass on all the lows. Colorways are trash - I know they will grow on a lot of people but they're almost all trash. Straight up. Mids look much better on feet too imo.

They should've let me come in and give some solid CWs for these lows. I would've done a white and gold. Black white and red. Hit em with a cool grey colorway that had black accents. Oh well, they'll still sell a lot with the box tag reading Puke Green/white/lucid blue

Uhhhh Ohhhhhh. This is going to be our Kobe V Chaos situation all over again bruh :lol:
:lol:...you’re making me buy more shoes than I already do. Damn you!

Although, my birthday IS May 10 so maybe I will get these as a gift from one of my friends or family. :D

I love that toe cap and the material they used. I’m liking the lows more than the mids.

:lol:...you’re making me buy more shoes than I already do. Damn you!

Although, my birthday IS May 10 so maybe I will get these as a gift from one of my friends or family. :D

I love that toe cap and the material they used. I’m liking the lows more than the mids.
Excellent, excellent ... the turn is now complete.
That toe seals it. If it makes you feel better, there's no way I'm going to be able to buy just one pair of those Heritages LOL. That's a shoe you're never going to see again before we're 60. And as time goes on, people are going to realize what a winner it is.

These are looking better and better each time I see them. Maybe on sale. Maybe.

fwiw, they are really nice and probably one of the best color blocking for the 34s. the only thing that would just be a bother to me is I would most likely be brushing these on a regular basis.

Back
Top Bottom