Air Jordan xxxiv first info

Alright, spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour and jshortt jshortt ...

Holy smoking ****. These bad boys just vaulted into probably my top five Jordans of all time. Just from a looks standpoint. The colorway, the blocking, the overall shape, and definitely this toe. I mean, wow. Just ... wow. They're even better in person than I expected. I mean, look at these things.

342.jpg
343.jpg

As for the fit: Yeah. Totally see what you mean, jshortt jshortt , for sure. At first as I pulled them on, I was like, what, no problem. But then I saw your point in the toebox. Still, I wore them around for 30 minutes. For the first 10 I kept thinking, man, I dunno, it's borderline. For the next 10, I convinced myself that once they break in, they'll be perfect.

Then I stood up and walked in them some more, took them off, felt my feet say thank you, and sighed. They're going back. I just ordered replacement pairs from Hibbett and Eastbay. Bonus is, my first purchase at Hibbett gave me enough points to get $10 off this time, which I promptly used for the $10 two-day shipping from Eastbay. So how about that LOL

I think the trouble is, the length is just long enough for me, and the width is even probably alright, too, especially because they will break in to some degree. But the toebox height is so low that combined with the other dimensions, that's where you get a bit jammed up. It's a bummer, but in the end, having to wait a few more days is no biggie. What put me over the edge and convinced me to send them back is, while I could probably get away with casual use once they break in, I wouldn't even want to shoot around in them at my true size. It was in that moment I realized, this is stupid, just swap them out.

But damn, did I say just how insanely sick these are?

thanks. lovely pics which is exactly what I'm looking for and the good word of mouth as well. on the otherhand, the sizing is a bummer. if I may say, it's like your complaint is my issue whenever I go TTS, they somehow feel ok but once's they're off, you feel like your feet had some fresh air. I guess, half-size up is still the way to go for me. funny thing is my TTS is pretty much half-size up nowadays.

So whats the consensus, .5 to 1 size up on the lows and true to size on the mids?
I went TTS on the CHI mids. Zero problems, even though others said they had to go up on those. These ... like I said, I could have gutted it out but it wasn't going to be real enjoyable, but I promise no one is going to complain if they go up .5

I went tts on the base model.

they had JUST enough space for me to feel like im ok with em. Unlike the kyrie 6 where tts simply doesnt fit your foot..

i dont have any lows yet but the build is so similar to the base model that i cant really see how theyd fit all that different, unless the toe cap throws the fit off.
I know why you're thinking that way, because I was, too. I even said on here to jshortt jshortt the other day, well why should they be so different when they're on the same tooling?
Put it this way: I roll my eyes nonstop at all the sizing talk in every thread on NT. My feet seem to be Nike's prototype, as I buy everything in 11 and have done so for decades now, and never--and I mean never--have any issue. If anything, every once in a blue moon, something fits slightly roomy, like 2016 Space Jams.
Even when my man jshortt jshortt told me what was going to happen with these ... full honesty, I sort of figured, well he doesn't have my feet. Even though he said he's pretty much a 12 in everything just like I'm an 11, I remained marginally skeptical that I would have an issue.
But, yup, when my pair arrived today, the problem is real. They aren't quite as extremely small as the Huarache runners were when they first dropped in the scream green colorway a few years back (that was just an absolutely full-size off bizarro outlier), but it's a similar situation. I know everyone's feet are different, but there's more going on here than that. These are legit, and I mean LEGIT, just a half-size off. Part of what makes them look so sleek is the low-height toebox, but combined with the rest of the shoe's fit, it smashes you up.
If people here start buying them, and buy them in their true size, I fully expect to read an endless stream of comments in this thread moaning about it. It's not even a question. Like I said, this is more than an "all feet are different" kind of deal.

Mids just barely fit TTS...and I'm a 14 so I've written off the lows.

How does the SE fit compared to the lows? I still have my eye on those but the leather toe box had me thinking I wouldn't be able to pull off my size.

Mids just barely fit TTS...and I'm a 14 so I've written off the lows.

How does the SE fit compared to the lows? I still have my eye on those but the leather toe box had me thinking I wouldn't be able to pull off my size.
Buy a 15 and you'll be fine.

Holy smoking ****. These bad boys just vaulted into probably my top five Jordans of all time. Just from a looks standpoint. The colorway, the blocking, the overall shape, and definitely this toe. I mean, wow. Just ... wow. They're even better in person than I expected. I mean, look at these things.

342.jpg
343.jpg

Look good in these shots. Didn’t look as dark in the pics the other guy posted. Maybe because he wasn’t wearing socks 😂

My TTS for Jordans is 10.5. After much contemplation and constantly changing my mind (and driving myself somewhat crazy in the process :lol:), I've opted to go up .5 in the Mids. Thanks to all that responded to my question about size sneeker sneeker wizards23brown wizards23brown Public Enemy Public Enemy thapointguy thapointguy S Sizzla

I rarely go up in size but I'm willing to make an exception this time. I tried on my friend's XXXIV's in size 10 and literally just managed to squeeze in, it was to the point where my toes were somewhat curling back, standing was painful, walking damn near impossible. I can 'fit' into most size 10 in Jordans with little to no wiggle room but without it being too uncomfortable... Jordan XII, XIII & Why Not Zero 1's are first to come to mind. However, even in these shoes I've always chosen the 10.5... fits me much better with some wiggle room but without the excess dead space (which I can't stand). Based on this I'm guessing the 10.5 in XXXIV's will fit TOO true to size... meaning my toes will be right at the end of shoe with zero wiggle room. I'm also a wide footer so fingers crossed that the size 11's will be right choice for me.

My Infrareds (my first pair of XXXIV's) should be arriving next week so I'll let you know my thoughts then.

Last edited:
I don’t get what’s going on with some of these sigs and sizing now a days. These, Kds and Kyries I have to half size up. Never do that for anything else except Huaraches.

I don’t get what’s going on with some of these sigs and sizing now a days. These, Kds and Kyries I have to half size up. Never do that for anything else except Huaraches.
Yeah sizing is all over the place for all brands. It use to be just ADIDAS. But the past few years it’s been a struggle. I don’t have time to go to brick 🧱 and mortar so most of the times I’m just ordering online. I’m thankful for these communities and YouTube reviews.

Look good in these shots. Didn’t look as dark in the pics the other guy posted. Maybe because he wasn’t wearing socks 😂

no offense to the other guy posting the earlier on feet pix, but those earlier pix made me rethink of not buying these. rainking's pix somehow sold me on these. in fairness, my SE pix weren't any better as they were posted quickly due to my excitement. :lol:

the KDs in particular have a screwed up sizing from the get-go. long and narrow. I know KD's feet are like that but it's not like everyone has a KD sizing. Huaraches also are quite snugged the same they came out but seems a tiny bit forgivable. Kyries, well the cushion aren't great in them so I don't care much for the sizing. overall, KD's are a wasted potential.

342.jpg
343.jpg

As for the fit: Yeah. Totally see what you mean, jshortt jshortt , for sure. At first as I pulled them on, I was like, what, no problem. But then I saw your point in the toebox. Still, I wore them around for 30 minutes. For the first 10 I kept thinking, man, I dunno, it's borderline. For the next 10, I convinced myself that once they break in, they'll be perfect.

Then I stood up and walked in them some more, took them off, felt my feet say thank you, and sighed. They're going back. I just ordered replacement pairs from Hibbett and Eastbay. Bonus is, my first purchase at Hibbett gave me enough points to get $10 off this time, which I promptly used for the $10 two-day shipping from Eastbay. So how about that LOL

I think the trouble is, the length is just long enough for me, and the width is even probably alright, too, especially because they will break in to some degree. But the toebox height is so low that combined with the other dimensions, that's where you get a bit jammed up. It's a bummer, but in the end, having to wait a few more days is no biggie. What put me over the edge and convinced me to send them back is, while I could probably get away with casual use once they break in, I wouldn't even want to shoot around in them at my true size. It was in that moment I realized, this is stupid, just swap them out.

But damn, did I say just how insanely sick these are?
Wow, those look 🔥

The only thing concerning me is the size. I’ve never sized up before on anything.

I have the exact same experience as jshorttt. Exactly. Same sizes too. 12 is just too small... & I have 0 size 12.5s in my closet.

12.5? Great... Like he said, so much harder to find. That's why I just ordered a 12.5 as soon as I tried on the 12. I'll take back the 12s when the stores here open. I will ask if they have a 12.5 - and they'll tell me no. So it'll be refund city. Brick stores never seem to get 12.5 in Jordans.

My mids are all 12 and they fit fine. Like RainKing said, the lows are legit .5 small. There is going to be soo many returns on these lows. Everybody who needs a 12 really needs a 12.5. Which again, is just going to make that 12.5 even more elusive.

Glad you said what you did about the arch support/eclipse plate - as I could noticeably feel it and they would have been returned for that alone. Hair to hear the 12.5s didn't give you that problem. Mine will be here in a few days, hopefully they fit right. They should.

I have the exact same experience as jshorttt. Exactly. Same sizes too. 12 is just too small... & I have 0 size 12.5s in my closet.

12.5? Great... Like he said, so much harder to find. That's why I just ordered a 12.5 as soon as I tried on the 12. I'll take back the 12s when the stores here open. I will ask if they have a 12.5 - and they'll tell me no. So it'll be refund city. Brick stores never seem to get 12.5 in Jordans.

My mids are all 12 and they fit fine. Like RainKing said, the lows are legit .5 small. There is going to be soo many returns on these lows. Everybody who needs a 12 really needs a 12.5. Which again, is just going to make that 12.5 even more elusive.

Glad you said what you did about the arch support/eclipse plate - as I could noticeably feel it and they would have been returned for that alone. Hair to hear the 12.5s didn't give you that problem. Mine will be here in a few days, hopefully they fit right. They should.

I definitely felt something in my arch as well. After walking around for awhile it felt a little better but still noticeably there. Need a half size up.

Wow, those look 🔥

The only thing concerning me is the size. I’ve never sized up before on anything.

Half up. Your feet will thank you.

giphy (46).gif

Yeah, trust him (us). Like we've said, we never size up, either, but it's mandatory on these. I know it sounds strange but you won't have any issue or even know you sized up, they'll feel and fit properly. One of my buddies bought a pair yesterday after I showed him pics of mine, and I told him to not buy his usual 16 and buy the 17 from Eastbay. He was like, really? REALLY? Yes, I said. So he did. I have zero worry he's going to be mad at me when they arrive. (Had to go up full size for him since there are no 16.5s. It'll still be fine.)

My replacement Hibbett pair shipped just now. Still waiting on Eastbay shipping. Already dropped off the sz 11s an hour ago to UPS for return.

I'm worried about the 12.5 thing. They already don't make enough of them anyway. Hopefully those of us that need 12.5's will be ahead of the curve on future releases, and all the other 12's will just order 12's and have busted toes while we flourish. :rofl:

one question, is 1 size up ok with the lows? basing on your opinions? half-size up is my usual comfort zone for my feet. I'm just worried that it might feel tight for me with the lows. I'm also worried going full size up since that would make my fit awkward.

one question, is 1 size up ok with the lows? basing on your opinions? half-size up is my usual comfort zone for my feet. I'm just worried that it might feel tight for me with the lows. I'm also worried going full size up since that would make my fit awkward.

It's funny you ask that. I have mine on right now, and was literally just thinking that there's no way I personally would've been able to go up a full size to 13. That's just me, though.

That's why I asked about the SE sizing. I already know a 15 would be too big for me, so the lows are out. But if the SEs fit "closer" to the mids than the lows, I could still cop those.

That's why I asked about the SE sizing. I already know a 15 would be too big for me, so the lows are out. But if the SEs fit "closer" to the mids than the lows, I could still cop those.

as far as the SE's go, they are more like a snug version of the regular 34s. so far, mine somehow broke in and seems looser now. what I can say is, they just make your feet more secure like a glove rather than constrict your feet like the KDs. I hated KD's for that btw. so that's my worry as far as the 34 lows go.

Back
Top Bottom