Air Jordan xxxiv first info

Still haven’t decided what pair I’m going to play in next but I am wearing these today. Unfortunately have to watch game 7 on the dvr later after some Mom’s day obligations. I’m hoping Tatum carries his late game 6 shooting into this one :pimp:

IMG_5018.jpeg

IMG_5019.jpeg

I’m kind of surprised how prices are so high on these. Wouldnt think they’d be $300+ for every colorway. Gotta wait it out and hope to find a new pair for a good price.
You can find better deals if you're patient, just don't look only at sites like GOAT and Stock X. I just sold my sz 11 Chicagos on eBay for $145. They were basically new, only ever wore them a few times around the house. Had to list them twice to get them sold. People list them for silly high prices but that doesn't mean lots of people are paying those prices.

You can find better deals if you're patient, just don't look only at sites like GOAT and Stock X. I just sold my sz 11 Chicagos on eBay for $145. They were basically new, only ever wore them a few times around the house. Had to list them twice to get them sold. People list them for silly high prices but that doesn't mean lots of people are paying those prices.

Especially a model like this. While some might know these are great sneakers, most couldnt care less about these.

How much of a pain is selling on ebay vs like sx? I’ve bought stuff off ebay for years, but never sold anything. I just see the horror stories about how ebay treats sellers when some buyer makes up something. But I only have a few shoes that didnt work out for me that i need to sell, and like none of it is anything notable to most sneakerheads. Do you accept returns? I just want to sell and be done with it.

Also is ebay sticking to that $600 reporting-to-IRS rule that kicked in for this year?

How much of a pain is selling on ebay vs like sx? I’ve bought stuff off ebay for years, but never sold anything. I just see the horror stories about how ebay treats sellers when some buyer makes up something. But I only have a few shoes that didnt work out for me that i need to sell, and like none of it is anything notable to most sneakerheads. Do you accept returns? I just want to sell and be done with it.

Also is ebay sticking to that $600 reporting-to-IRS rule that kicked in for this year?

I only started selling anything on eBay in the past few months. It's super easy. Takes a few minutes longer than it does on SX etc because you have to actually make a listing and take pictures, but it's no big thing to do that.
Also, even the used pairs I've sold have gone through the eBay authentication thing, so there's no opportunity for a buyer to try and make stuff up. And no, I'm not accepting returns on my listings. eBay also provides you with a FedEx shipping label so you no longer have to screw around with charging the buyer shipping and paying for it up front out of your own pocket when you mail the package.
Oh, and eBay has lower fees compared to the other resale platforms.

although I haven't experienced it as a longtime seller, I heard it is now terrible. some seller do try to prevent such concern by lowering the item price but spiking the shipping fees to ridiculous amount. I wouldn't blame them but some sellers can be pricks when you try to inquire about it. some people have just terrible business etiquette.

Back
Top Bottom