Air Jordan xxxiv first info

This **** always ticks me off with JB! It's a freaking new Jordan not a highly sought after OG retro! Make these available to everyone who wants them! I've posted the day they showed the 1st image of the Blue Void colorway and I was in from day 1! I love blue Jordans (blue is my favorite color). I'll be ready at 10 am, but I hope this isn't a fruitless effort trying for them tomorrow morning.

This **** always ticks me off with JB! It's a freaking new Jordan not a highly sought after OG retro! Make these available to everyone who wants them! I've posted the day they showed the 1st image of the Blue Void colorway and I was in from day 1! I love blue Jordans (blue is my favorite color). I'll be ready at 10 am, but I hope this isn't a fruitless effort trying for them tomorrow morning.
That's exactly why they do it. The new annual Jordan is rarely that sought after. So they drop the first colorway, especially, in limited availability to try and build hype and make it seem like people are all about them and they're semi-difficult to get. By the third release, these will sit everywhere just like happens every single year these days.

Just left my local mall. Went in house of hoops to see if they were releasing the blue voids tomorrow they said no. I checked out footaction and they said they got them in yesterday and are releasing them tomorrow.

That's exactly why they do it. The new annual Jordan is rarely that sought after. So they drop the first colorway, especially, in limited availability to try and build hype and make it seem like people are all about them and they're semi-difficult to get. By the third release, these will sit everywhere just like happens every single year these days.

You'd think they would have abandoned this strategy by now, because it just doesn't work well... especially if there's no physical place to buy. A limited amount in physical stores IMO would create alot more hype, than an online only release. Not everybody has snkrs or other apps, and not everyone who drops alot of money on shoes even has a debit/credit card. I feel for y'all going for these tomorrow, as I'm sitting this one out. Blue Voids are nice, just not my cup of tea. Goodluck to all going for them. :nthat:

You'd think they would have abandoned this strategy by now, because it just doesn't work well... especially if there's no physical place to buy. A limited amount in physical stores IMO would create alot more hype, than an online only release. Not everybody has snkrs or other apps, and not everyone who drops alot of money on shoes even has a debit/credit card. I feel for y'all going for these tomorrow, as I'm sitting this one out. Blue Voids are nice, just not my cup of tea. Goodluck to all going for them. :nthat:
It's definitely an annoying strategy and not just on the annual Jordan. They do it all the time. But especially with the latest Jordan, it seems like they make a big effort to not have them sitting on shelves looking like no one wants them. Curious about their plan for the Bulls colorway, if it will be this nonsense or more widely available.

Last edited:
Sounds like it's going to be like the 31s again. Those were the last newer Jordans I bought and the USA and banned colourways sold out quick but then royals and everything after that went on heavy discount.

Sounds like it's going to be like the 31s again. Those were the last newer Jordans I bought and the USA and banned colourways sold out quick but then royals and everything after that went on heavy discount.

If memory serves the 32 did this with the 'Rosso Corsa's'. The 33 with the tech pack, and to a lesser extent the FOF's.

It's definitely an annoying strategy and not just on the annual Jordan. They do it all the time. But especially with the latest Jordan, it seems like they make a big effort to not have them sitting on shelves looking like no one wants them. Curious about their plan for the Bulls colorway, if it will be this nonsense or more widely available.

I think (hope) the Bulls CW will be more available I've seen GS sizes on some release lists. Could end up closer to the FOF 33s, than a GR though. I got a few plugs I've been pestering about these, but so far noone knows ish...

Tomorrows release will be a **** show for those that want them and it sucks. I was a little confused by folks not knowing it would be sort of limited; I feel like I heard that (rumor) from day 1. And they've been making the first color way limited on various flag ships for a little while now.. Lebrons easily come to mind.

I'm sitting tomorrows release out but if they're around after work; I will try them on so I know what to do when the Chi joints drop.

You’ll be ok

The non fruity cw drops on 10/10

tumblr_lv4n6eWwC51qjkukyo1_250.gif

Spent 2+ hours at the dentist today...he jokingly asked if I wanted my permanent crown to be gold. My mind drifted back to the late 90s/early 2000s :lol:

tumblr_nc7g0kdPCZ1tcge6to4_400.gif

...I asked for porcelain.

Back
Top Bottom