Air Jordan xxxiv first info

First new model Jordans for me since the 22 lows

F75281C5-C68B-4653-B304-57CE604E4116.jpeg

B9AEEAA5-7E3E-490B-8511-835F903BF65A.jpeg

Broke down and got a pair in a Size 14 for $153. Wasn’t going to pay retail for these. If they fit tight or are uncomfortable - they will be sold. First non-retro Jordan purchase since the 21.
If you don’t have a fit issue, you’re going to love them.

Wore them for 2 consecutive days. Lace hole in one shoe broke lol. Exchanged for another pair n I decided to .5 up. Tts 10 is quite tight in the toe box.
DSC_4266.JPG

For those who picked up the Bred colourway, does the box label for yours say University Red?

Wondering what happened to Red Orbit...

Wore them for 2 consecutive days. Lace hole in one shoe broke lol. Exchanged for another pair n I decided to .5 up. Tts 10 is quite tight in the toe box.
DSC_4266.JPG
I wonder what the problem is here, I can't remember the last time we saw so many instances of the same sort of craftsmanship failure on a single shoe, and immediately after release. Mine arrive tomorrow, it'll really suck if they break like that LOL

I wonder what the problem is here, I can't remember the last time we saw so many instances of the same sort of craftsmanship failure on a single shoe, and immediately after release. Mine arrive tomorrow, it'll really suck if they break like that LOL
Imagine what Zion may do to them.

Back
Top Bottom