Air Jordan xxxiv first info

Yo what the hell is going on with Nike and all these PEs? Not even sure whats the point in sharing if the consumer can never purchase or create them. On another note are the SEs suppose to be limited or general?
The players and teams enjoy having their own special shoes... it’s that simple. The consumer has nothing to do with the PEs, it’s to satisfy the athletes and JB teams and keep em happy. That’s it.

The players and teams enjoy having their own special shoes... it’s that simple. The consumer has nothing to do with the PEs, it’s to satisfy the athletes and JB teams and keep em happy. That’s it.
yeah well people would probably buy more 34’s and for retail at that if players were playing in gr colorways instead. you mean to tell me these players gotta have special colorways to appease their egos? cant wear the same shoes as little timmy twatface and his pops huh?

I would want my own PEs too if I was in the league... I get it but they could definitely wear a GR every now & then

Cmon overall the colorways for the 34 get a D+. Design is a very solid B+. Function is an A+.

BHM 34s are terrible. All stars are plain but the SE is tough. Lows look promising. Voids stole the show. Imagine Mike playing for Charlotte in the voids.
Melo sold ambers, by just being successful and wearing them.

let’s keep the rules classic. Mike played in colors we got to buy.

remember when PEs were fakes? Lol.

only thing we can do while Nike makes all these PEs we can’t buy, and releases garbage like the black/white eclipse 34s - don’t buy them.

I like the 34s and really want to try them out, but I’m not buying these generic boring cws.

Too many PEs are ruining the newer models. People lose interest when you know its not available. Been saying this forever now, the consumer wants to buy what the players are wearing. Release what they are actually wearing. Worked pretty good for that Mike guy.

Looking forward to real images of the infrareds coming out March 5th. since the fakes appear to be floating around I hope that means real ones are coming. I remember when those fake Lebron 17s came out and Lebron was like "close, but nope!".

infrareds

infrareds.png

Last edited:
Those are the ones I saw the other day and they loomed bad so I thought they were fakes. Joke’s on me I guess. They’re real. Yuck.

Back
Top Bottom