Air Jordan xxxiv first info

Was 11.5 even available? This seriously blows! Struck out on Chi/UNC 1s and now I can't even get these since Nike didn't even put up the size I need!!
That's my size too
Was shaded out 15 minutes before launch ??????
Had to go with a 12

Finally it took awhile but got my size 13
Screenshot_2020-02-13-10-20-22.png
View attachment 2510600
Screenshot_2020-02-13-10-35-22.jpg

That's my size too
Was shaded out 15 minutes before launch ??????
Had to go with a 12

Hey Sully, sadly I can't. I take an 11 and bought an 11.5 in the Blue Voids (need that extra wiggle room for my toes). 12 will be just too long. I hope it becomes available later today.

Edit: just tried them on again and there is NO WAY I could wear an 11. My toes would be at the end. I'm an 11 in all shoes but these must run a tad short so either Nike fixes it or they never made it, which makes ZERO sense.

Does anyone know if anyone else is getting these? FTL?

Last edited:
No idea what happened with these. Never even saw them available to purchase and now they're gone. :angry:

EDIT - Just went back and my 12 was available. Purchased in a hurry.

I ball in UAs and still that’s hilarious. The black cats just look dusty to me. These SE’s will hopefully be good, but I’m debating whether they will be good to hoop in. You never know.

I was able to get them but for some reason it would only let me use one of my gift cards that I had added to the app. :angry:

So ticked they didn't offer an 11.5. real size is 11 and 12 may be too long. Decisions decisions....

I love the look of the XXXIVs but have yet to cop a pair. I've been building a 1s collection so my bread is low, but those SEs look super cool.

Really impressive work on the XXXIV from the Jordan design team.

That on foot looks a little meh.. I kind of thought the tongue was a little OD like the 33's but I wanted to see them in person to know for sure.

Just did chat with nike rep
Says release was "broken stock" and not all sizes available?
Told him I've never seen a Jordan signature release that wasnt a FSR

Back
Top Bottom