Air Jordan xxxiv first info

I think I need these. Which probably means they won't release in the US.

ruisa.jpg
ruisd.jpg
ruisb.jpg
ruisc.jpg
Grandma get ahold of these?

I like the look for some reason but that upper looks like white knit of some kind. You think the white plastic mesh is bad, I can only imagine how these would look as soon as dirt hit them.
All joking aside, I like them and I prefer the white knit. Doesn‘t make them look cheap at all.

I like the look for some reason but that upper looks like white knit of some kind. You think the white plastic mesh is bad, I can only imagine how these would look as soon as dirt hit them.

GrandMaMa would love these as I would. Imagine if Larry Johnson were playing in this era and have these signature shoe. funny though because Zion reminds me a lot of LJ. as for the upper, these would definitely be dust magnets, so get your toothpaste and brushes ready. also, better colorway than those dreaded Crayola mishmash.

Let us know which one you decide to keep. Performance.. The same, except I heard the voids upper material isn't as sturdy as the ambers. Let us know on that too.

Lows perform the same. Dare I say maybe more ankle support than the mids due to the material on the side of the ankles being sturdier on the lows.
Voids being delivered today. I will take some pics all together. The ambers came yesterday and they look great. I'm partial to orange though. I DO love low tops when they are done right, to play in. I'm a guard and enjoy the light, flexible feel as long as they are stable. I'm OLD now though, so I do wear higher cuts if I don't feel comfortable in a low.

Voids being delivered today. I will take some pics all together. The ambers came yesterday and they look great. I'm partial to orange though. I DO love low tops when they are done right, to play in. I'm a guard and enjoy the light, flexible feel as long as they are stable. I'm OLD now though, so I do wear higher cuts if I don't feel comfortable in a low.

same here. getting sprains at this age are just nasty. although I must say that my ankles have been a bit more stable nowadays, however I did lose some speed and agility.

This is why the Chicago’s shoulda had a black plate. Yuck.
A715BC26-0CED-43F7-931E-6F7D21B4844F.jpeg

this is what I figured would happen over time. They came like that though?

that is some serious discoloration. yuck indeed, I think you can still return and replace these? or you'd rather paint these black?

Would a black paint job hold up? I’d love to get that done. I think that’s the only thing holding them back from being perfect.

that is some serious discoloration. yuck indeed, I think you can still return and replace these? or you'd rather paint these black?

nah I’m not painting them. That plate is the reason why blue voids are goat 34 to me. Black on the Chicago’s and they would have been perfect.

Scribbles were the perfect time for JB to finally make these in toddler and pre school sizing. Woulda got them for my 5 year old for sure.

Alright, Instgram Voids and Amber's made it here. Black Cats on deck. Think I'm only gonna keep one, they all look great in their own way though. Any thoughts??

I'm not one of those looking for you guys to tell me what to do, but interested in opinions, they all fit right as mentioned, but feel like they'll break in well if a basketball court ever opens up again.

Also, Voids really reselling for almost 300??
20200618_221147.jpg
20200618_220956.jpg
20200618_221051.jpg
20200618_221128.jpg
20200618_220638.jpg
20200618_220652.jpg
20200618_220848.jpg

I can’t believe I’m up to 6 different pairs of 34s (Voids, Chicago’s, Ambers, Black Cats, Regency’s and Heritages). Can’t remember the last AJ model I went in on like that.

Edit - whoops, forgot my CNYs. Lucky 7 it is. Definitely done now...I think.

Last edited:
nah I’m not painting them. That plate is the reason why blue voids are goat 34 to me. Black on the Chicago’s and they would have been perfect.
They really shoulda done more with the paint on the eclipse plates on all the colorways like the blue voids did.. I was really hoping for a pair with a gold or silver eclipse plate like some of the NBA players have.

I think a white/silver/red SE with a silver eclipse plate would be perfect. :emoji_fire:

this is what I figured would happen over time. They came like that though?

Would a black paint job hold up? I’d love to get that done. I think that’s the only thing holding them back from being perfect.

it depends on which type of paint. I'm not sure which would be good for plastic but it would help to do some research on shoe paint customization. I did some mistakes before using markers that pretty much messed up the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom