Air Jordan XXXVII (37) first look…

Looks like a slight difference in the liner.

B500520E-810D-409D-BC64-B030B4507903.jpeg

JS”

Looks like a slight difference in the liner.

B500520E-810D-409D-BC64-B030B4507903.jpeg

JS”

Repped.....Didn't wanna do too much pausing or looking while I was watching the game.

He is from STL and close with Tatum so maybe got the hookup there. Seems odd JB would give them these unless there was no PE planned for the school. He's almost (ALMOST) exclusively worn 11s for the last year.

Armando Bacot was in the 37 PE we've seen before though.

Most of them were in the new Luka.

Well I finally grabbed some 37s tonight and I think my pair is defective.. My left shoe makes a “popping” feeling and sound when stepping. It’s very very noticeable. It’s actually coming from the leno weave material on top of the toe box.. I have no idea how a material like this can make a popping noise but it does. Kinda sore about it :smh:

Last edited:
Well I finally grabbed some 37s tonight and I think my pair is defective.. My left shoe makes a “popping” feeling and sound when stepping. It’s very very noticeable. It’s actually coming from the leno weave material on top of the toe box.. I have no idea how a material like this can make a popping noise but it does. Kinda sore about it :smh:
Mine were doing something similar, went away after a few wears.

If I had to guess, it’s probably how your foot sits in the upper and how the lenoweave creases when you move.

Back
Top Bottom