Air Jordan XXXVII (37) first look…

Here's a list of lows that should be GRs, there could be other random editions that drop like there were for the 36, I'll try to update this list if I can. I will also update the OP.

Air Jordan XXXVII Low
DQ4122-100
White/Black-Siren Red

Air Jordan XXXVII Low
DQ4122-400
Lapis/ Saturn Gold-Black-Crimson Bliss-Iced Lilac

Air Jordan XXXVII Low
DQ4122-007
Black/Metallic Gold-University Red-Dark Grey

Air Jordan XXXVII Low
DQ4122-401
Military Blue/White-Midnight Navy-True Red-Sky Grey

Air Jordan XXXVII Low
DQ4122-061
Black/White-University Red-Dark Concord-Soar-Laser Orange

Air Jordan XXXVII Low
DQ4122-800
Citron Pulse/Green Glow-Laser Orange-Citron Tint-Lava Glow

Air Jordan XXXVII Low GC
DQ4122-801
Black/Orange Chalk-Lilac Ice-Hydrogen Blue-Pink Rise-White

Last edited:
Here's a list of lows that should be GRs, there could be other random editions that drop like there were for the 36, I'll try to update this list if I can. I will also update the OP.

Air Jordan XXXVII Low
DQ4122-100
White/Black-Siren Red

Air Jordan XXXVII Low
DQ4122-400
Lapis/ Saturn Gold-Black-Crimson Bliss-Iced Lilac

Air Jordan XXXVII Low
DQ4122-007
Black/Metallic Gold-Uni Red-Dark Grey

Air Jordan XXXVII Low
DQ4122-401
Military Blue/White-Midnight Navy-True Red-Sky Grey

Air Jordan XXXVII Low
DQ4122-061
Black/White-Uni Red-Dark Concord-Soar-Laser Orange

Air Jordan XXXVII Low
DQ4122-800
Citron Pulse/Green Glow-Laser Orange-Citron Tint-Lava Glow

Air Jordan XXXVII Low GC
DQ4122-801
Black/Orange Chalk-Lilac Ice-Hydrogen Blue-Pink Rise-White

Thanks for the info as always.

At first, I wasn't sold at all with the tech choice on the 37, especially after hearing and reading some comments about the caged formula 23 being too stiff under the heel and everything, plus I was on the fence about some of the aesthetic aspects of the shoe. That was, before I got them.

Loved the 36, loved the eclipse plate, loved the cushioning, loved the grip, liked the upper alot, loved the looks. Perfect on court shoe to me.

Now I've been testing the 37's extensively for the last 2 weeks on court and seriously there is absolutely NOTHING wrong about them, but rather the opposite. They've been a really nice surprise from wear 1 until tonite again. I can confirm they are really really good on court and my experience has been nothing but positive with them.

When tested back to back, I still prefered the feel of full length zoom strobble of the 36 under my feet and the 36 outsole proved to be a little bit grippier when the court got very dusty, but still the 37's do the job better than most.

The formula 23 is NOT too hard at all on court to be perfectly honest. It is rather well implemented I must admit and the feeling under the foot is somewhat reminiscent of the 34's when in full action. Yes in the 36's you are walking on clouds but the 37 ain't bad at all for playing ball. Very good for running, stopping on a dime, changing directions and jumping.

I found the upper surprisingly comfortable and of course very very LIGHT. The ankle padding gives a very nice comfy feel to it too. The lacing system and the laces are as good as they can be and they work perfectly together, that's something that I haven't seen mentioned anywhere so far. First they never come undone because their perfect texture, thickness and materials combo. Second, the laces kind of lock in place in each eyelet and I like that.

So as far as performance or comfort is concerned, zero negatives! You really feel like you make one with this shoe.

As for looks, like many here have said already, I fully agree that these look way better in person for some reason.
It is a little bit of an acquired taste in some regards I'd say, but I can really appreciate the attention to detail and the accents are really vibrant in this colorway.

7BD5E01E-3149-43B1-8386-387DDCCEC0DA.jpeg

4CBE6505-B917-49F4-9CC8-724B7FCDC4C1.jpeg

6FC85C3C-F8BB-438B-920E-B610DBE72E9B.jpeg

If anybody would like to see some more detailed pictures, just let me know.

Last edited:
At first, I wasn't sold at all with the tech choice on the 37, especially after hearing and reading some comments about the caged formula 23 being too stiff under the heel and everything, plus I was on the fence about some of the aesthetic aspects of the shoe. That was, before I got them.

Loved the 36, loved the eclipse plate, loved the cushioning, loved the grip, liked the upper alot, loved the looks. Perfect on court shoe to me.

Now I've been testing the 37's extensively for the last 2 weeks on court and seriously there is absolutely NOTHING wrong about them, but rather the opposite. They've been a really nice surprise from wear 1 until tonite again. I can confirm they are really really good on court and my experience has been nothing but positive with them.

When tested back to back, I still prefered the feel of full length zoom strobble of the 36 under my feet and the 36 outsole proved to be a little bit grippier when the court got very dusty, but still the 37's do the job better than most.

The formula 23 is NOT too hard at all on court to be perfectly honest. It is rather well implemented I must admit and the feeling under the foot is somewhat reminiscent of the 34's when in full action. Yes in the 36's you are walking on clouds but the 37 ain't bad at all for playing ball. Very good for running, stopping on a dime, changing directions and jumping.

I found the upper surprisingly comfortable and of course very very LIGHT. The ankle padding gives a very nice comfy feel to it too. The lacing system and the laces are as good as they can be and they work perfectly together, that's something that I haven't seen mentioned anywhere so far. First they never come undone because their perfect texture, thickness and materials combo. Second, the laces kind of lock in place in each eyelet and I like that.

So as far as performance or comfort is concerned, zero negatives! You really feel like you make one with this shoe.

As for looks, like many here have said already, I fully agree that these look way better in person for some reason.
It is a little bit of an acquired taste in some regards I'd say, but I can really appreciate the attention to detail and the accents are really vibrant in this colorway.

Do you feel the plastic that’s inside the neoprene heel bootie inside the shoe? I haven’t played in them, but on the beyond borders just wearing them around my house it pokes my feet with sudden movements.

Do you feel the plastic that’s inside the neoprene heel bootie inside the shoe? I haven’t played in them, but on the beyond borders just wearing them around my house it pokes my feet with sudden movements.
I know that everybody's feet are different but no I can't feel it at all with mines.

I think I have a good idea of the feeling you are describing though as I've had the same problem with Jordans 11 before when doing dunk sessions outdoors, jumping off 2 feet sideways MJ style. Back then I solved the issue by bending the plastic piece outwards a little bit after heating it, but it was a real hassle before I found a solution as far as I can remember.

Nice review and same thoughts for me. This is most definitely a good hoop shoe and I don’t really have any complaints other than the heel cushioning being a bit disappointing. It’s not bad but there’s a lot more comfortable setups now in more budget priced shoes.

My stance with these is that if you went out and bought a pair to hoop in at retail you will get your moneys worth, but I still think it’s worth waiting on a discount if you’re on the fence. These will inevitably discount deep and don’t stand out compared to some shoes in recent years since Nike has been killing performance hoops lately.

My experience with the 37 has been positive enough I can for sure confirm I will buy more eventually.

Don't mind paying retail if there is a another colorway I really dig because the shoes are worth it to me. Will possibly wait for discounts if I have to go with colorways I like less.

The oreo's that came out today are not bad.

I'm eager to see what the Bordeaux will look like or if there will be some funky colorways like with the 36...

Back
Top Bottom