Air Jordan XXXVII (37) first look…

OK I got some interesting answers for those wondering!

Today at practice 2 of the players I coach showed up with the Undefeated 37, so i was able to take a good look and inspect them afterwards:

-the shoes do fit 100% the same as any previous 37.

-you CANNOT see through the lenoweave as opposed to other 37's. So the camo you see on pictures is NOT the insoles, but the added underlay

-the underlay is very thin so it doesn't affect the fit at all.

-the added layer looks like it's some kind of nylon or tightly weaved polyester with what looks to be a breatheable texture and the shoes look like they might be more sturdy with it

-it is stitched and moves independently from the lenoweave

-every pair seems to be unique: the camo pattern was different on both pairs we had in hand and both pairs were different from the ones on Undefeated, which happen to be different from the ones on NDC as well, I just noticed, same for the heel cushion.

-insoles seem to be identical on every pair, if that matters

-shoes come with an orange extra pair of laces

-As for the shorts, no clue about the sizing or anything since none of the two got them.

That's pretty much all I can think of for now.

If anybody got any questions about the shoes, shoot and I will try my best to provide answers next time I see my guys or I can always call them if needed.

Last edited:
For any near a Nike store, they are having 30% off for select footwear and all apparel. The launch colorway and I believe the white black 36 were reduced to $104 (after discount). Not sure if the hares were too.

JS”
Outlet? Or Nike flagship? Or those new smaller city stores?

Screenshot_20230101-084012_eBay.jpg

Back
Top Bottom