Air Jordan XXXVII (37) first look…

I think I’m in for a pair of mids. $110 seems like a great deal. Jordan shoes fit my feet well too in my usual size. Found these joints back in the closet, anyone remember them? Shape looks the same as the current 37 Mid so hopefully it fits me just as well.
I clearly remember these, Jordan 2012. actually I was eyeing them when they first came out and just recently rewatched them on youtube yesterday. I know people in general hated these and came the time where retros were all the fuss. that was the time when I was about to come back to playing ball after years being off the game.

Yeah I’m about 10-15 hours a week right now of combined practice and play time. Got a few young guys who want to start training with me too, so I’m Trying to get it in while I can before the second baby comes 😂

As much as I love playing in Kobe’s, Jordan’s definitely seem a bit more durable and last longer. $110 seems like a great price too! Better suited for a daily shoe.
yeah man, jumpman killing the game. can't deny that. the tatum sig at $120?? nuts . Even the Luka at $110.. so nice

Absolutely loving the lows - beasts on court.
CF385B30-C107-41F3-8049-2F481A4D75E2.jpeg

That's the ones I'm planning on getting. A lot of people are saying that they run short and narrow. The xx9 lows were like that for me. What do you think about them as far as fit goes and in comparison with the xx9 low?
Never had the 29 low, but I will say that I went TTS and my toes are like right up at the edge of the toebox. I like the snug fit, especially for low tops for hooping, but if you like a little space you might wanna try on a half size up if these are available near you in-store (maybe a different CW or something but as long as you can try them on)

Womens 25 for an extra 25% off today, gonna see if it applies to the mids. Probably be a while to lows go on discount I feel.

Update: code works! Women25

Attachments

• CCD9F373-5B92-403D-9C48-35C8F872B2E7.png
    CCD9F373-5B92-403D-9C48-35C8F872B2E7.png
    322.4 KB · Views: 291
  • A2B829E0-64AF-462A-A41C-D27A84EC0E14.png
    A2B829E0-64AF-462A-A41C-D27A84EC0E14.png
    180.8 KB · Views: 287
What’s up guys, just tried on both the 37 and 37 low in person and had a few thoughts.

37 mid - over all didn’t like the fit of the shoe. Particularly where the arch of the foot is, the insole does not sit flush with the shoe base and it sticks out and will dig into your arch. The shoe is very narrow at that spot and makes the insole pop up. Because the material is thin, it can stretch and accommodate a wider foot up front. Length is very true to size. Overall though it feels like a cheap shoe and somewhat tippy in terms of lateral stability. I tried going half size up and the narrow arch / insole issue was still present.

37 low - feels like the shoe has a wider base through the arch area. Insole sits flush and normal. I have a semi wide foot and true to size felt fine width wise (although I was wearing thin Nike ankle socks, not elites or bball crews). Length wise, it runs a tiny bit short. My big toe was basically right at the tip of the shoe, it runs shorter than some lebron 20s. That said, it felt more comfortable on foot than the bron 20 to me. In terms of the double stacked zoom, it felt bouncy and ok in my right shoe. But in the left shoe it felt a bit awkward and lumpy. Almost as if the zoom was sticking more in my foots arch than in the ball of the foot like it did in the right shoe. If you like your shoes with zero space in the front , true to size is probably fine. But If you play in thick socks and want maybe a half inch of space, I’d say go up half a size.

With all that said, I ended up deciding not to purchase the mid even at the $85 sale price. I will wait for the lows to go on sale later on and grab a pair of those eventually.

Womens 25 for an extra 25% off today, gonna see if it applies to the mids. Probably be a while to lows go on discount I feel.

Update: code works! Women25
Code also works on the white lows, but doesn’t work on women’s red lows. WTF. They are celebrating international women’s day and they exclude the women’s specific shoe. It’s a bad look for Nike and JB. Was going to get my daughter a pair for her AAU season, but I will wait.

Ahhh I didn’t see it worked on white lows! 130 ain’t bad!
Code also works on the white lows, but doesn’t work on women’s red lows. WTF. They are celebrating international women’s day and they exclude the women’s specific shoe. It’s a bad look for Nike and JB. Was going to get my daughter a pair for her AAU season, but I will wait.

I had the 29 lows. I find it similar where the lows fit a little smaller than the mids. The 37s aren’t as bad though. The 29 lows were painful lol.
Bro I had a three year long foot injury after playing a few games in those things. The fourth toe had like a half burning half numb feeling. Lasted at least three years

Promo sample that never made it.
Screenshot_20230308-201443_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20230308-201455_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20230308-201512_eBay.jpg

Promo Sample isn't the "reason" not release to public, simply just a production-stage word, the final "release" decision basically made by marketing team.

Release colors have Promo Samples as well, simply just promo tagged.

But yeah, normally not releasing colors are promo samples, but opposite, promo samples won't necessary not releasing.

Back
Top Bottom