Air Jordan XXXVII (37) first look…

1678366656381.png
Marbled outsole ruins it for me

I finally pulled the trigger on the fraternity/military blue lows. Can’t believe with tax I just dropped $185.50 on some lows no one wants. I paid less for my College Blue XVII. I better like these. My friend is wondering when the release date is for the nothing but net, anyone know?

So I just to the military blue lows that I ordered off NDC. I like the lower cut and upper construction of the lows WAY better than the mids. Colorway is really nice in hand. Fit is very much a nice one to one in my normal size. Forefoot has nice bounce. Heel is hard , has almost no give and feels clunky - I definitely don't like that. Base of the shoe feels narrow and the rounded outsole accentuates the narrow feeling. I would keep these if they had better heel cushioning and a wider base. I'm gonna send them back and play in Lebron XXs or KD15s for now.

So I just to the military blue lows that I ordered off NDC. I like the lower cut and upper construction of the lows WAY better than the mids. Colorway is really nice in hand. Fit is very much a nice one to one in my normal size. Forefoot has nice bounce. Heel is hard , has almost no give and feels clunky - I definitely don't like that. Base of the shoe feels narrow and the rounded outsole accentuates the narrow feeling. I would keep these if they had better heel cushioning and a wider base. I'm gonna send them back and play in Lebron XXs or KD15s for now.
At least wear them a few times to break them in 🤷🏾‍♂️

Saw XXXVIII (38) already, like I said before, kinda similar as the (latest unreleased signature shoe) + one old silhouette, didn't much attention on the tech, but assume should be similar as (latest unreleased signature shoe) as well.

Releasing in Sep, so still half yr to wait.

Saw Luka 2 as well, very fire.

Saw XXXVIII (38) already, like I said before, kinda similar as the (latest unreleased signature shoe) + one old silhouette, didn't much attention on the tech, but assume should be similar as (latest unreleased signature shoe) as well.

What do they look like? Lol. 38 see through again?

Whats on the 38 that's shows the 8?

Back
Top Bottom