Air Jordan XXXVII (37) first look…

Got these in from the $111 sale… wearing them casually today, will be able to hit the hardwood tomorrow. Fit feels nice, I think I have a normal width foot and these feel wide foot friendly. Already regretting not getting the purple joints instead, these white ones are gonna get tore up quick aesthetically
14A4CD80-C85A-492F-83E4-1F8E4E599420.jpeg
DE849081-F9E6-4E4C-8437-BB7DF29EC683.jpeg
Might snag these.

Undefeated pair finally showed up from the NDC sale. On the first lace up, the gap between the Leno and the ankle seems a bit more closed off on these than the Hares. Didn't have much time to really do anything besides try them on and walk around the house a little bit, but I'd say I'll probably end up keeping these as my only pair of the mids.

I found that guy on IG and followed him. It was def him who designed these. He also designed Westbrook’s last shoe. You can see his signature in this sketch. These actually look a little like the Nike AZG in the sketch. Better than what dropped. Wonder if it’s tate for the 38?

Attachments

• 43ED090A-65BD-4E2D-B962-CD6D9D9A76B7.jpeg
    43ED090A-65BD-4E2D-B962-CD6D9D9A76B7.jpeg
    429.7 KB · Views: 493
How is the sizing on the undefeated pair/mids?

I went tts on the 36 pf and had to get rid of them because they were still too narrow

How is the sizing on the undefeated pair/mids?

I went tts on the 36 pf and had to get rid of them because they were still too narrow

I hate giving sizing advice on here haha. They felt fine to me, but I'm a 12 across the board unless it's a Chuck or a Huarache. If you can, see if you can try on a pair of regular 37's. Undefeated are just a little stiffer than the regular pairs because of the extra liner.

I found that guy on IG and followed him. It was def him who designed these. He also designed Westbrook’s last shoe. You can see his signature in this sketch. These actually look a little like the Nike AZG in the sketch. Better than what dropped. Wonder if it’s tate for the 38?
Glad he was one and done. Obviously he missed the mark during QA/weartesting; the shoe had an unforgiving moment on the big stage and Jordan athletes skipped the mids often to wear 36s; Westbrook doesn’t even wear his new model designed by this guy.

The drawing captures much more of the 7 vibe than the final product. Again that circular cut above the midsole on the final just kills the sharp angles of the shoe and makes it look too generic. Can nitpick about some other aspects, but that's the shoes biggest mistake.

The drawing captures much more of the 7 vibe than the final product. Again that circular cut above the midsole on the final just kills the sharp angles of the shoe and makes it look too generic. Can nitpick about some other aspects, but that's the shoes biggest mistake.
Thats a mistake in material usage where he touted the weave as ultra-resilient, whereas it offered zero containment support. Instead of re-tooling the uppers, he slapped on a rand. Totally makes sense now why that piece looked like an out of place afterthought.

I'm a little torn because I know these shoes are a bit polarizing but I'm debating using some DSG reward bucks I have that would combine with the current sale they are running to get a pair of Black/White/Citrus "Oreo" 37 for basically 70 bucks.

Not sure if it worth pulling the trigger or not.

Got some runs in the white lows today. First time owning and playing in any 37s. When I wore them casually with somewhat thin socks yesterday they seemed roomy so I wore stance nba socks today which are thick, and I like playing in a snug shoe. They definitely were snug which was all good except my pinky toe. That fuse material is not forgiving. Maybe if I switch to normal thickness socks it’ll be better.

Besides pinky toe pinch - on cuts and lateral movements - shoe was phenomenal. Traction, lockdown and cushioning were a1- especially cushioning I’d say.

Got some runs in the white lows today. First time owning and playing in any 37s. When I wore them casually with somewhat thin socks yesterday they seemed roomy so I wore stance nba socks today which are thick, and I like playing in a snug shoe. They definitely were snug which was all good except my pinky toe. That fuse material is not forgiving. Maybe if I switch to normal thickness socks it’ll be better.

Besides pinky toe pinch - on cuts and lateral movements - shoe was phenomenal. Traction, lockdown and cushioning were a1- especially cushioning I’d say.
Sounds great. Need to try the lows. Loved the 36. One of the best ever. Thought the upper could’ve been a bit “softer” at the toebox but I know thats not a fair complaint and the 37 doesn’t solve that.

Just being picky on the colorway with deep disco now..

20230324_200049.jpg
After using these around ten times, my carbin fibre plate is cracked. Should I file an refund for Nike about this?

Abso-freakin-lutely. Before you go that route, did you get them direct from Nike? If so, you have a 60 day trial period where you can send them back anyway.

Abso-freakin-lutely. Before you go that route, did you get them direct from Nike? If so, you have a 60 day trial period where you can send them back anyway.

I did, was in contact with the Nike customer service ewrlier today and thwy already gabe me the return form fir them. 🙏 even though Nike's own website has a little bit higher prices than other retailers, their great warranty policy is enough for me to pay a little extra.

I did, was in contact with the Nike customer service ewrlier today and thwy already gabe me the return form fir them. 🙏 even though Nike's own website has a little bit higher prices than other retailers, their great warranty policy is enough for me to pay a little extra.

Oh for sure. If it's something I'm unsure of and I acn get it through Nike, that's what I'm doing.

Back
Top Bottom