Air Jordan XXXVII (37) first look…

IMG_5713.jpeg

Here’s my late late late take on the 37s 😂

I’ve been playing in the mids for the past few weeks and they’re not bad at all if you can get em sub $100. My pros are they’re bouncy. Not as much as the 36 however they’re more stable imo when doing lateral movements ie defensive slides. My grips are the laces are way too long. When tightening up the shoes fully the leno weave scrunches up and makes the shoe look messy. The leno weave is also too transparent and unevenly distributed which make them ascetically unappealing. But that makes them breathe-able.

Tried on the lows today…they are narrow AF. Felt my pinky toe rubbing on the side of the shoes (I have narrow feet). They don’t feel as “bouncy” in the forefoot as the mids do. I didn’t realize how busy the top down view looked. I thought I’d be in for a pair of lows but I’m on to the 38s.

F25CF07D-FF97-4D0D-B7DB-FB38F69F8C48.jpeg

Finally got these at the price I wanted. I like a lot of things about the 37’s but now that I have three different color ways I realized why I can’t wear my playoff colorway for basketball. It’s the only pair where the zoom unit is so much higher than the footbed and it makes the forefoot feel tippy. My big toe sort of hangs off the side of the zoom unit. My hares and Bordeaux don’t have that issue.

Last edited:
Bordeaux mids now on sale for $127 on NDC. Looks like full size run available.

Anyone know of any active discount codes I might be able to use on them?

It's over. Just stop wasting time, energy and resources on the sig line if you not gon put the design effort into it. We already see the "tech" is all gimmicks. It'll never be the same unless tinker and some of the other og designers come back. Let it go.

They should iterate less. Let some of the better models ride out for an extra year or two while offering new colorways. The 28s, 29s, 34s were excellent imo. The other models were fine too but there really doesn't have to be a flagship Jordan every year.

They should iterate less. Let some of the better models ride out for an extra year or two while offering new colorways. The 28s, 29s, 34s were excellent imo. The other models were fine too but there really doesn't have to be a flagship Jordan every year.

They’ve switched up seasons a few times which was fine, but I still love Looking forward to the yearly sig. I wouldn’t like this idea. I don’t care about retros much anymore. I think the sig line has been great since the 31, outside of the 37. Which isn’t bad on court just can’t ever see myself wearing them outside of that.

Back
Top Bottom