Air Jordan XXXVII (37) first look…

There’s no real hype behind the number line. I also think JB has three other signatures athletes that people are more interested in (JT, Zion & Luka). They should change their release strategy. I would release the number line at the start of the season and have all my athletes wear them until All-Star Break. And have them unveil their sig lines for the ASG. Well this in theory would work if they made the number line a good looking shoe 😂

There’s no real hype behind the number line. I also think JB has three other signatures athletes that people are more interested in (JT, Zion & Luka). They should change their release strategy. I would release the number line at the start of the season and have all my athletes wear them until All-Star Break. And have them unveil their sig lines for the ASG. Well this in theory would work if they made the number line a good looking shoe 😂

What hasn’t looked good besides the 37? The 38
Are looking good from early images. 34-36 were the best looking shoes of that season. 33 looked great but wasn’t practical.

At least the 2010 is a performance beast and had good colorways and materials. Mr. Hatfield wasn’t setup for success on the XXX (except for packaging). Can’t believe no love for the unequivocal XXXII in here ☹️

I don’t have any issue with the 32, except the way the shoe was setup with the laces made it look like the toe box was 3 feet long.

They’ve switched up seasons a few times which was fine, but I still love Looking forward to the yearly sig. I wouldn’t like this idea. I don’t care about retros much anymore. I think the sig line has been great since the 31, outside of the 37. Which isn’t bad on court just can’t ever see myself wearing them outside of that.
I hope they keep this thing going forever

There’s no real hype behind the number line. I also think JB has three other signatures athletes that people are more interested in (JT, Zion & Luka). They should change their release strategy. I would release the number line at the start of the season and have all my athletes wear them until All-Star Break. And have them unveil their sig lines for the ASG. Well this in theory would work if they made the number line a good looking shoe 😂.

Very cool idea. But I don't think the sign athletes would get on board.

GOAT969798 GOAT969798 dmoney23444 dmoney23444 joex joex rainking rainking NToweG NToweG whats your top 10 AJs based on performance not cosmetics. Doesn’t have to be in order unless you want. Here’s mine:
X
XIII
XVI
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXXI
XXXVII Low

I never owned the XXI or XX8 so I can’t comment. Big regret not getting those.

I haven’t played in any of the older Jordan’s in quite awhile. I loved the 14s when I was young when they 1st released. The 16 was nice as well. Love the 34-37 on court. 28 was awesome too.

GOAT969798 GOAT969798 dmoney23444 dmoney23444 joex joex rainking rainking NToweG NToweG whats your top 10 AJs based on performance not cosmetics. Doesn’t have to be in order unless you want. Here’s mine:
X
XIII
XVI
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXXI
XXXVII Low

It's been so long since I played consistently or at anything resembling a good level, I have no idea LOL. Back in the day I liked playing in XIs because of the way the soles felt, and everyone bags on the XIIs for being so heavy but I loved playing in those, too. I (and anyone I knew who played a lot) never really talked about performance in the way it's discussed today. All we cared about was fit, traction, and comfort in the sense that a shoe didn't cause you blisters or hurt your feet.
To that point, I clearly remember when my OG Zoom Flight 95s (black/white/carbon fiber colorway) were new. The edges of the collars chaffed/cut the hell out of my ankles because they were so stiff and thin. After the first session playing in them an hour or so, I hated them for that. Had to double sock for a week till my skin recovered, and once they broke in, never had the issue again even wearing just one pair of socks. I remember stuff like that, not any particular shoe blowing my mind because it was amazingly bouncy or anything like that.

I actually like the 29 mids more than the lows because of the fit. For whatever reason the 29s were super narrow by the toes,even though it was the same material. The 31 lows feel a lot like the Lebron 20s-- light, cushioned, good court feel and fit. I avoided the mids because of all the traction complaints. I had zero problems with the lows though.

22s are nice. They had some durability issues but they're pretty good. I like the I.P.S. cushion. The 8s are just really comfy imo plus nostalgia purposes. OH, the 10s are dope too! Love those.

X
XIII
XVI
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXXI
XXXVII Low

As some of you already know, I'm on the court 5-7 days/week since it's part of my job and I weartest all my J's extensively, old and new as much as I can simply because I live my passion, so here's my list:
xxx4
xxxvi lows and mids
xxxv
xxx
xi low ie
xxix
xxxvii
xxxii low
xxx1 low solid outsole
xi
xx3
xx8
xiv

In my experience you really can't go wrong with any of the above.

The xxx3 are confusing to me, it's a love-hate relationship, so I wouldn't know where to put them in that list since they're literally choking my feet and it's hard not to forget about them on foot, but they enhance on court performance in so many ways.

Most underrated are XX2, XV, XII and II IMO.

Honorable mention to the III and V amongst older models I really like how they perform.

I could list almost'em all but my list is long enough as it is. 🙂
(never played in XVII, 2009, 2011, 2012 only)

Last edited:
Everything has been pretty much garbage except for the 36, which was ab anomaly. Orbit 34 was dope also, but only that 1 c/w. Other than that, it's all basically 🗑. Just my opinion. The sig jordan is not only supposed to be a beast performer, but also dope casually. Other than 36, no sig has accomplished this in a looooooooong time.

Everything has been pretty much garbage except for the 36, which was ab anomaly. Orbit 34 was dope also, but only that 1 c/w. Other than that, it's all basically 🗑. Just my opinion. The sig jordan is not only supposed to be a beast performer, but also dope casually. Other than 36, no sig has accomplished this in a looooooooong time.

I disagree. If it looks good on court, why can’t you wear it down the street?
5064CDA8-519C-42BB-BF7D-A4637CA7F877.jpeg

B4D3F3AC-D1B1-4CFA-90BA-78098F169D21.jpeg

EFAEE936-32AF-4208-AADF-AF8A783AFB0A.jpeg

269BA8FC-46B8-40EE-ADFA-674C9AFED6EF.jpeg

EFBD4D74-F659-4210-A099-E24871927DB6.jpeg

What hasn’t looked good besides the 37? The 38
Are looking good from early images. 34-36 were the best looking shoes of that season. 33 looked great but wasn’t practical.
I was refer to the release of the 37s and going onward. We haven’t really seen clear pho of the 38s. But I’m saying if JB had all their sig athletes rockin the 37s and then their own sig during asw and after it wouldn’t have help either way. It would only work if the number line looked good as well.

X
XIII
XVI
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXXI
XXXVII Low

Mines going to be weird because even though I loved Jordans my whole life, I only bought the 7s as a young teen. I didn't start buying/ collecting until my late 20s, and I wasn't playing a lot of basketball. Don't laugh, I'm going to say
2010( had great games in those)
XXI (felt amazing on foot, I loved them)
XX9
XX 3/4 (felt amazing, love the IPS)
XXX (tight AF, uncomfortable until my foot goes numb)
And that is it

Mines going to be weird because even though I loved Jordans my whole life, I only bought the 7s as a young teen. I didn't start buying/ collecting until my late 20s, and I wasn't playing a lot of basketball. Don't laugh, I'm going to say
2010( had great games in those)
XXI (felt amazing on foot, I loved them)
XX9
XX 3/4 (felt amazing, love the IPS)
XXX (tight AF, uncomfortable until my foot goes numb)
And that is it
Forgot about 2011 & 2012, they're above the XXX

Back
Top Bottom