Air Jordan XXXVII (37) first look…

jordan's ad campaign for the 37s.

'The Jordan xxxvii returns to form and is inspired by Michael Jordan's rigorous chiropractic treatment needed for the game of basketball. The Air Jordan xxxiv features a 360 knit weave upper mimicking the gauze Jordan would require by chiropractors to treat his foot and is a motif inspired by the physicality of basketball in the 90s. The gauze is a durable material that is breathable, yet lightweight so players today can maximize on court performance.'

I can’t wait for the typical Niketalk approval once they release and the words out they’re performance beasts and they do some with full grain leather and other premium materials.

This will be most of the haters 🤣🤣
48F73FBB-52BF-44BF-8C87-F75CF5A9AB23.jpeg

For those of you guys saying the uppers look like factory defects, you do realize the weave is mimicking the zig zag pattern from the 7's, right?

(thanks for the quick reference pic @arstyle27!)

Screenshot_20220709-165953.png
it doesn't change the fact the it a rough and poor execution. it's not refined. just because they are trying to mimic the zigzag pattern of the 7, excuse them to look like half-hearted attempt on replicating the 7. it doesn't need to be perfect, but come on, just show some diligence on a signature shoe.

jordan's ad campaign for the 37s.

'The Jordan xxxvii returns to form and is inspired by Michael Jordan's rigorous chiropractic treatment needed for the game of basketball. The Air Jordan xxxiv features a 360 knit weave upper mimicking the gauze Jordan would require by chiropractors to treat his foot and is a motif inspired by the physicality of basketball in the 90s. The gauze is a durable material that is breathable, yet lightweight so players today can maximize on court performance.'
769D6989-DB47-4915-8F91-F0CDB2EAD0A6.jpeg

Lmao 😂😂😂.

I’m on record as saying I dislike this silhouette and I’ve bought enough 36s to last me through a nuclear winter, so no 180 turn coming from me my bro!
I’m legit just kidding. I too want a couple more 36s but I’m not sure they go on disco. I actually mainly want a double up of the infrareds. That shoe right there was a highlight for me with the 36s

I’m legit just kidding. I too want a couple more 36s but I’m not sure they go on disco. I actually mainly want a double up of the infrareds. That shoe right there was a highlight for me with the 36s
I have a feeling the IR 36s would go on sale soon. they overstocked on that colorway which is good for us as that would mean availability and disco eventually. hope that there would be more people like blitzbro1 hyping up the gauze 37s to keep those on high demand so that the 36s would go down in price.

I have a feeling the IR 36s would go on sale soon. they overstocked on that colorway which is good for us as that would mean availability and disco eventually. hope that there would be more people like blitzbro1 hyping up the gauze 37s to keep those on high demand so that the 36s would go down in price.
I’m not hyping the 37s up. Just keeping it away from hypocrites like you

I'd buy shoes that really look and feel good regardless if it's over $100. you saying that, makes it seem like they don't look good enough to worth $100.
So far it ain't looking worth the price imo. My favorite part tho, ironically, is what many hate which is the translucent piece on the back of the midsole.

Back
Top Bottom