Air Jordan XXXVII (37) first look…

A5B7F91A-70D8-4715-8774-E263C21D03C0.jpeg

not bad

it doesn't change the fact the it a rough and poor execution. it's not refined. just because they are trying to mimic the zigzag pattern of the 7, excuse them to look like half-hearted attempt on replicating the 7. it doesn't need to be perfect, but come on, just show some diligence on a signature shoe.
Are they though? Is this a fact? Has it been mentioned somewhere that I missed it? Not trying to be confrontational here - just asking because I honestly don't remember seeing that anywhere yet. If they are trying to mimc the tongue then it's definitely not an attempt to do it verbatim - its obviously an abstract representation of it. Again, if that's what they are trying to even do. I get the sense that they have more control on the pattern's accuracy than this pattern is showing. So not sure why they'd go so abstract with it when they don't need to. Maybe a design choice or an artistic variation? Either way it does give it a bit of a less refined feel in my opinion.

Are they though? Is this a fact? Has it been mentioned somewhere that I missed it? Not trying to be confrontational here - just asking because I honestly don't remember seeing that anywhere yet. If they are trying to mimc the tongue then it's definitely not an attempt to do it verbatim - its obviously an abstract representation of it. Again, if that's what they are trying to even do. I get the sense that they have more control on the pattern's accuracy than this pattern is showing. So not sure why they'd go so abstract with it when they don't need to. Maybe a design choice or an artistic variation? Either way it does give it a bit of a less refined feel in my opinion.

BDDCB129-E124-4913-96AA-08D3B2DABC4F.jpeg

It absolutely is. You can see the pattern pretty clearly...

Screenshot_20220711-145352.png

It absolutely is. You can see the pattern pretty clearly...

Screenshot_20220711-145352.png
Yep, now I do see it. Was looking at it differently. For some reason I didn't really notice it like that before. I was looking at the individual threads themselves not the pattern it created in the negative space. Oops. Makes more sense now. That is cool. Seems more noticeable on the toe and in photos taken from above rather than the sides. But yep, I see it now.

Yep, now I do see it. Was looking at it differently. For some reason I didn't really notice it like that before. I was looking at the individual threads themselves not the pattern it created in the negative space. Oops. Makes more sense now. That is cool. Seems more noticeable on the toe and in photos taken from above rather than the sides. But yep, I see it now.

Ahhhh gotcha. Yeah, if you were looking at the individual threads, I could see how you'd miss it.

Back
Top Bottom